Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Infinity GFX Support Black Firefox Theme Released! [Download]
Wow, this looks amazing!

Downloaded!
[Image: intel.gif]
Thanks Blackhat I've edited the buttons a bit since the upload that I gave in the download link, I think they look better, but I'm going to release a 100% complete version fully customizable in the future when i'm done. This was just a quick beta release for those who wanted to see what it was going to look like, but there will be some newer edits in my final version.

Version 3.6 will no longer be edited since everyone has upgraded to version 4.0 anyway, and, also because I no longer have version 3.6 to test any changes that I make.
I installed it.. Here's what happened:

[Image: firefox.png]
that should only happen when you customize and try to move the buttons. Right clicking on the toolbar and selecting Customize will do that. Try dragging the bit 'table' of graphics from the right side to the left.
Great idea i love it keep it up ;)
Well I love the theme of the firefox, will install it later.
(04-03-2011, 09:31 AM)Tuskarr Wrote: Well I love the theme of the firefox, will install it later.

Thanks, I hope you like it Smile

So far no one else except Fragma has been having issues with installing. Must just be his luck lol. On first install for myself, even with the earliest packed jar themes, i've never had an issue with the visual.
Thanks for it! I might be needing this in the future Big Grin
Well it's good, but not that impressive. But thanks for sharing and I will use this in the future.
(04-03-2011, 12:29 PM)VanCliffe Wrote: Well it's good, but not that impressive. But thanks for sharing and I will use this in the future.

Not impressive how? any suggestions on what I could improve?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SF Infinity [Support Black] Firefox Theme AceInfinity 54 17,879 05-29-2011, 05:44 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Awesome Firefox theme: Chromifox Elektrisk 14 4,305 04-18-2010, 04:20 AM
Last Post: I Am Divine
  Black Stratini - Greatest Firefox Theme! Viciousness 11 4,580 10-24-2009, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Marda