Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Infinity GFX Support Black Firefox Theme Released! [Download]
Thanks bro going to use this Big Grin
(03-25-2011, 03:02 PM)Scalise Wrote: Your color scheme reminds me of a Ctrl+i in photoshop, like this.

Ohh, an inverted color scheme on the colder side of the spectrum you mean? lol. I thought you meant negative as in the meaning for "bad quality" for my images.

Just for the information though, Firefox 3.6 users will have a full final theme, I originally created it for that version. It works on 4, but I'll probably come out with an updated version of it later on to optimize it with that firefox version.
Ok I havve it right now, but there is no [x] button so I gotta click on firefox then exit or alt f4.
That's explained in the original post...

Right click on the top of the web browser and check the Menu Bar option so that it's on.
(03-25-2011, 03:32 PM)Infinity Wrote: Ohh, an inverted color scheme on the colder side of the spectrum you mean? lol. I thought you meant negative as in the meaning for "bad quality" for my images.

Hah no, it looks great. Just reminds me of that. Tongue Great job, I love how it's simplistic and not so flashy as a lot of other themes try to be.

Any hopes for an IE9 or Chrome theme in the future? Big Grin
I don't splel check.
(03-25-2011, 03:51 PM)Scalise Wrote: Hah no, it looks great. Just reminds me of that. Tongue Great job, I love how it's simplistic and not so flashy as a lot of other themes try to be.

Any hopes for an IE9 or Chrome theme in the future? Big Grin

I looked into chrome theme development, but I think I should try out an Internet Explorer theme next. I need to finish what I started though and update this one until it becomes a final version.

The release, if accepted by Mozilla, will be a promotion for SF as well, since there aren't too many Firefox 4 themes out right now, and if people like the simplistic look of this theme, a link to SF is embedded within the author/creators information for my addon. Smile
(03-25-2011, 04:30 PM)Infinity Wrote: I looked into chrome theme development, but I think I should try out an Internet Explorer theme next. I need to finish what I started though and update this one until it becomes a final version.

The release, if accepted by Mozilla, will be a promotion for SF as well, since there aren't too many Firefox 4 themes out right now, and if people like the simplistic look of this theme, a link to SF is embedded within the author/creators information for my addon. Smile

Very nice, hope it works out for you. You deserve credit for all the hard work you put into this theme, it'd be nice to see it featured.

But yeah, I see what you mean. To be honest, Chrome realllllly lacks customization anyways. I haven't seen what IE offers yet, seeing as I only got it to try the hardware accel. Tongue
I don't splel check.
(03-25-2011, 04:34 PM)Scalise Wrote: Very nice, hope it works out for you. You deserve credit for all the hard work you put into this theme, it'd be nice to see it featured.

But yeah, I see what you mean. To be honest, Chrome realllllly lacks customization anyways. I haven't seen what IE offers yet, seeing as I only got it to try the hardware accel. Tongue

That's true, and Firefox 4 seems to be more customizable than any other web browser out there today. With Addons/extensions, themes, menu bar customization (layout), etc. Now that you can move objects on the menubar layout, the css will become a lot more difficult to optimize with themes for Firefox 4, but as long as you know the default for every object, it should be simple to edit a theme from there to make something unique.
Going to be installing it as soon as i get home(At school atm,and they use IE but would be kickass to install it on all the computers)
Having a hard time fixing that one transparency issue otherwise my theme would have been completely legit. Unfortunately I can't find anywhere where you can take a look at the CSS for the default Mozilla firefox theme so I can't see where I'm missing that one value.

There's a ton of CSS files in my theme.... lol it's not quite that easy to find out where you went wrong. But if someone else wants to give it a shot, i'll upload the full file directory for the theme. If you don't already know how to 'decompile' or 'decompress' the .jar theme. It's just been packed in the download.

By all means though, if someone else can figure it out for me i'd appreciate that. I've spent some time on it, and I haven't found the error yet. Hardly noticeable though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SF Infinity [Support Black] Firefox Theme AceInfinity 54 17,879 05-29-2011, 05:44 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Awesome Firefox theme: Chromifox Elektrisk 14 4,305 04-18-2010, 04:20 AM
Last Post: I Am Divine
  Black Stratini - Greatest Firefox Theme! Viciousness 11 4,579 10-24-2009, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Marda