Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you like when you're drunk?
Quote: You aren't supposed to mix different color liquors as it is.

We're noob teenagers, not bartenders ^^
*Hangs head* lol

I was a bartender when I was 18 lol. And hey, I'm only 23. I just happen to have been drinking on a regular basis since I was 16 lol. Then at 19 I was at my first unit in the Army, where when you are off you don't do anything but drink. I would be drunk now but I'm no call until 9am Tuesday ><.

I just know mainly from my drinking experience. not to mix different colors. It is a recipe for hangover/sickness. Just like beer before liquor, never been sicker. Liquor before beer, you're in the clear.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Quote:*Hangs head* lol

LoL don't tell me you're ashamed of it? Without bartenders, what would the general public do? My brother, who is now 17, will probably end up becoming one. I can already see it :b
Wow man. I mix beer and spirits every day?? Always mix in a few pipes also and i dont get hung over.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(10-18-2009, 03:05 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Wow man. I mix beer and spirits every day?? Always mix in a few pipes also and i dont get hung over.

I've only consumed beer before liquor once, and I don't recall getting sick. Then again, I didn't have that much beer. I prefer to start drinking beer when I'm already drunk, because I hate the taste of it, and if I'm intoxicated, it won't bother me.
lol yea i hear ya mate. Beer can be a bit off tasting as a first drink.
On a really hot day though its quite refreshing.
I actually like to down a bourborn first then beer and then more bourborn generally.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I usually tell people things I want them not to know. Alcohol, my anti-secret.
[Image: arch2.png]
Very loud, obnoxious, and happy drunk.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my nights adventure with a drunk cop bkotz 11 1,209 08-01-2010, 09:31 PM
Last Post: bkotz
  I must be drunk? DAMINK™ 8 736 02-17-2010, 03:15 AM
Last Post: Extasey
  Drunk Uhriventis 40 4,650 12-30-2009, 10:04 PM
Last Post: Uhriventis