Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idk what to do
Just tell her, man. If you never tell her, then you guys won't ever be together.
(03-22-2011, 04:55 PM)Pace Wrote: Alright, so I was talking to the girl I like on facebook and out of the blue, she came out with the "Who do you like?" question. I told her "No, no, no" etc. Then she told me if she tells me, then I promise to tell her who I like back. I NEVER agreed to that and she tells me. I now feel like an butthead that I didn't tell her since I always get into promises and actually do them.

If she asks me tomorrow at school who I like, should I say her? Or just say a random name? Or just ignore her? I really wanna hook up with her, but it might get awkward and I might not talk to her for the rest of the year.

Unless the person she told you she likes is you, don't tell her you like her. That should be a no-brainer. If she asks you again, tell her you like someone else but no one that would be a big deal. Like someone that's low radar, if you catch my drift. Afterwards, see how she reacts. If she takes it bad, is shocked or bursts out with one of those 'Omg, you like her?! Wow! Gosh!' or something similar, you know she's defensive. Right away you know she has some feelings for you.

The fact that she asked you to tell her who you like first the other night means she's dieing to know if you feel the way she does. I've been with many girls in high school and I can personally tell you that a girl is usually interested in you when she asks who you like, especially when you're not good friends.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need Advice IDK what to do. Heart Ache sharkattack89 0 475 03-03-2016, 11:11 PM
Last Post: sharkattack89
  Gf is a little bi? Idk Love 15 1,120 02-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Starstruck