Support Forums

Full Version: Idk what to do
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, so I was talking to the girl I like on facebook and out of the blue, she came out with the "Who do you like?" question. I told her "No, no, no" etc. Then she told me if she tells me, then I promise to tell her who I like back. I NEVER agreed to that and she tells me. I now feel like an butthead that I didn't tell her since I always get into promises and actually do them.

If she asks me tomorrow at school who I like, should I say her? Or just say a random name? Or just ignore her? I really wanna hook up with her, but it might get awkward and I might not talk to her for the rest of the year.
If you feel that you don't want to go out with her, then don't. Explain to her that it was just a misunderstanding & that you like her back, but you just don't want to date right now.
(03-22-2011, 05:12 PM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: [ -> ]If you feel that you don't want to go out with her, then don't. Explain to her that it was just a misunderstanding & that you like her back, but you just don't want to date right now.
I worded it wrong. I said I wanted to hook up with her. But if I told her I like her, we might get really awkward.
This is actually a cute story. Has she told you who she likes, yet?

It is possible that she may be trying to find out if you like her. Has she shown any signs of being fond of you?
Ok do this my way! Go up to her say ight I like you then get close to her don't look nervous! Stare at her don't let her talk then just walk away like a normal day and wink at her when you see her and giggle. When I do that to girls they always want to date. If you don't want to date walk up to her and say dose it matter who I like and cheeze thats the key! But then walk away never let her talk!!!!!!!! P.M. me for more advice.
(03-22-2011, 08:27 PM)ImFocuzz Wrote: [ -> ]Ok do this my way! Go up to her say ight I like you then get close to her don't look nervous! Stare at her don't let her talk then just walk away like a normal day and wink at her when you see her and giggle. When I do that to girls they always want to date. If you don't want to date walk up to her and say dose it matter who I like and cheeze thats the key! But then walk away never let her talk!!!!!!!! P.M. me for more advice.

this doesn't sound like the best advice i don't know if its the use of the word "cheeze" or maybe telling you to "giggle"... i would personally just tell her if she ask's you man, it usually doesn't change as much as you think it does...
Only thing to do is flat out be honest! Tell her you have feelings for her! Or you could take the other route and say nothing and allways have to wonder, "what if".
If by you mean "hook up with her," you mean just have a sexual relationship with her then I guess it all depends on her personality.

If she's known to be promiscuous, then tell her that you like her. But if she's not, you shouldn't get her hopes up.

If you want an actual relationship with her, you should go for it, don't hesitate. Hundreds of people would kill to be in your position.
As other's have said, this is probably her trying to find out if you like her. You be the judge, is she flirting with you or is this one of the questions that just come up.

It's probably too late for that excuse you were asking about, but you can just tell her you'll tell her tomorrow.. unless she's REALLY impatient. Whistle

(03-23-2011, 03:15 PM)cody8295 Wrote: [ -> ]Hundreds of people would kill to be in your position.
These people need to get help on SF, NAO!Superman
Don't say you like her.
Say you have feel an atraction, or you feel atracted.
Will make her feel wanted, desired. Thus creating some sort of "addiction" to you.

Think with me. You'll make her feel beatiful/hawt. Most of the girls have low self esteem.
After a couple of weeks say, yes I'm sort of falling in love =$.
And she will like.. Oh I'm feeling the same.

Done,.
Pages: 1 2