Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going through some hard times. [Help please.]
Well for one thing, your mother is just stressed probably from the day, so I suggest dealing with it.

For your brother, well is he older or younger?
(03-24-2011, 07:47 AM)Pyratepig Wrote: Well for one thing, your mother is just stressed probably from the day, so I suggest dealing with it.

For your brother, well is he older or younger?

Obviouly he's older. If he was younger the OP could have beaten him up.
[Image: leaocomletras2.png]
Hurt the one you love and you'll be hurting your life. 'Nuff said.
This is like almost the same thing I'm going through or was going through.
I just gave up everything, my friends because they are hard on drugs and the only way I can chill with them is if I do drugs too.

I just hang out at home and my dad is the only one I live with, he works like all the time and I never see my mom. Except I have one thing different about me than you, I'm like always sick. I got a cold or nausea, or I got a headache or just sore all over. My wisdom teeth are coming in right now and they made my teeth really crowded, almost a headache everyday, I just gave up everything and don't really care anymore.

I'm just a meatsuit walking around with hardly any emotion, the most I'll talk to is people on the computer or my friends on facebook. But I hate the way I look now that my teeth have gotten fudged, and I just gave up.

Don't do like me OP, trust me it's not something you want. Just try and find a new friend group, I think it's too late for me. I don't even go to real school anymore, I'm in Independent Learning ( I hang out by myself ). I think I'm a loser, and people still think " I'm cool " and I just wouldn't want anyone to go through the stuff I have.
[Image: baked1.png]
I say this as seriously as one can say. I don't think there is anyone on this entire forum that can relate to your situation better than me. I've been in somewhat of the same situations for just over a year now and I know what it feels like and how hard it can be to wake up in the morning telling yourself you're going to be proactive today but everyone's gloomy attitude puts you down. Before I offer you any advice, I'd just like for you to read up on my situation if you haven't come across it yet. Don't do so out of pity but rather, because I'd like to show you that circumstances can be worse and you're not alone. There will always be someone that is either in or has been in your shoes. I know it's long but it's for your own good. When you're done, reply with your comments here or if you'd rather PM me your comments, that's fine. Hang in there.

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=12135
(03-24-2011, 07:54 AM)KillaMuvZ Wrote: Obviouly he's older. If he was younger the OP could have beaten him up.
If he did so, then wouldn't that explain why the brother is mad at him?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  this winter has been hard kaju 1 597 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Having a Hard Time getting through Sinvoid 1 693 11-25-2012, 09:27 AM
Last Post: Fravras
  Hard to ignore mandibabe 2 698 08-10-2012, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Calcium
  Ehh... Relationships are hard :( Astrael 1 898 07-18-2012, 01:04 AM
Last Post: masami
  Bad times but with some silver lining - What would you do? §overeign 2 505 02-25-2012, 10:21 AM
Last Post: ///ViNcE