Support Forums

Full Version: Going through some hard times. [Help please.]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As this is right now. Im having problems at home. With my mom and my brother. My grandmother is sick of cancer and is prolly gonna die next month. Theres a shitload of tests in school currently. Alot of my friends have dumped me. I dont have anyone to talk to except my dad but he works alot and dont got any time currently.

So this all started with my grandmother being sick. My mom has to help her and take care of her so she spends alotta time with her. When she comes home she will get mad at me for no reason, like example i havent done the disches eventho ive planned to do so later. My brother is supposted to help me out but everytime i tell him to come help me he always tells me to Stfu and leave so i have to do everything by myself.
So with my doing all that crap, having to study, and my mom yelling at me regardless i get sad. It has been like this for a long time (Not with my grandma she got diagnosed about a month ago) but with my brother. And its really tearing me appart.
I just feel so alone, that im alone with everything. No one cares about me and my interests it feels like i have to care about everyone else. When i was younger i also got told not to cry about so many things. And now my mom yells at me for not showing emotion either. Its just a freakin hellhole and i want out. I cant take it...
Im also freakin depressed about my grandmother, i think alot about her. And i just feel like aswell that if life is going to end. Why the hell bother making so much outta it. All that hard work wasted..
And with no one to talk to everything just get held up inside making me to the one i am now.
I have thought about going here for a while and now i have..

PS : Sorry for my bad language and grammar. I just couldent be bothered with those things right now..
All I can say mate is:
You can get through this, I know it sounds redundant, but it's true. There is ALWAYS a light at the end of the tunnel. I've been through many of a hard circumstance for many years. It's just the way of the world mate. And sometimes there is no solution to a problem with the exception of Time. Time tends to soothe things over. Just bear with it and find something that interests you in the meantime. And remember to NEVER hurt yourself, or anyone else because it will not make you feel better, only make your life worse.
Thank you. I really appriciate. And i would never hurt myself. I dont see any logical reason to do that. But thanks alot.
(03-22-2011, 01:26 PM)vMattz Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you. I really appriciate. And i would never hurt myself. I dont see any logical reason to do that. But thanks alot.
And another thing:
Whatever you do, please don't go around spreading your depression. It only makes people feel sorry for you, not like you. If you have someone close to you you want to talk about it with, great. Otherwise, write it down, play it on an instrument, smoke it away, drive it off; do something.
I dont really play or write. I do smoke weed but it dosent help me out. Thanks a ton anyways
(03-22-2011, 01:31 PM)vMattz Wrote: [ -> ]I dont really play or write. I do smoke weed but it dosent help me out. Thanks a ton anyways
Like I said: "DO SOMETHING". Idc what it is, as long as it makes YOU happy and doesn't conflict with the latter of hurting other people. Smile
I could always concider gaming. I have a ton of online games and a very good computer.. Thanks il try something.
I'm here to help you.

First, I've had also lots of issues. One thing I learn since a child, ataraxy. Not through drugs nor anything. Just mentaly.
I've leanrt to control my feeling, I've learn to stop or start crying whenever I was. If I'm sad with something I just stop, I stop feeling. That's how I've managed to pass through dificult years.
It is REALLY usefull. If you need more info, or tips, pm me and I'll tell you everything.

Now about your grandma.. Well you must face it, every one has and will die. Do you believe int eh after life? if you do, then DUDE you're going to be together once more after she passes away, and she WILL be better in "heaven". Don't you want the best for her? :3
Now if you don't believe in after life.
Well there's only one thing to face. We can be imortal, I wish we could, that means we have to die, meaning that you will have to should the world how good your grand ma was by your own example!

If you need anything else pm me :3
(03-22-2011, 01:28 PM)Calx Wrote: [ -> ]And another thing:
Whatever you do, please don't go around spreading your depression. It only makes people feel sorry for you, not like you. If you have someone close to you you want to talk about it with, great. Otherwise, write it down, play it on an instrument, smoke it away, drive it off; do something.

This is important to remember. Speak to a health professional, but be aware that most people don't understand how to help with depression. If you want to talk anonymously to someone, you can obtain hotline numbers by calling a local hospital.

Good luck and keep us updated.
yea what Eve said I had to go through this my mom and dad are gonna break up dad gets more insane everyday I swear he just sits in that room smoking weed and yelling. Mom can't take it and I seriously feel like just running away but computers keep me zone out P.M. I have lost 6 family members in the recent years. I have techniques that help so much it makes the sad happy! one word MUSIC RAP ROCK What ever you like just express it in a song!
Pages: 1 2