Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best screen capture software for the PC?
(03-24-2011, 02:30 PM)cody8295 Wrote: I personally like using Jing- http://www.techsmith.com/Jing/?gclid=CLP...4AodeAFDcg
It's a little yellow half-circle that stays at the top of your screen and when you click it, it lets you choose a region to screencap or record, then you can edit it with a built in editor. It's really neat and fast.

Still made my techsmith, it's basically the same thing as Camtasia, which is what that means, same code behind the scenes for the capture I bet. Only Camtasia doesn't have an annoying yellow dot as you would describe it. I wouldn't want that on my screen.
I vote for Camtasia, the full version is what I use.
(03-24-2011, 02:30 PM)cody8295 Wrote: I personally like using Jing- http://www.techsmith.com/Jing/?gclid=CLP...4AodeAFDcg
It's a little yellow half-circle that stays at the top of your screen and when you click it, it lets you choose a region to screencap or record, then you can edit it with a built in editor. It's really neat and fast.

I used to use that, it was alright, but Camtasia seems to be my best bet right now and will be what I'm sticking with for now.
I believe Camtaisa 7 is a good one, I used to use it.
An alternative is Camstudio.
I use camstudio because it is simple...
(03-22-2011, 04:52 AM)Untouch Wrote: For gaming, Fraps (full version) is easily the best but for general pc stuff Camtasia.

yeah i preffer Fraps also. its the best for me. Thumbsup
[Image: 9fca555503.png]
I got some swag, do you have it too?
I think Camtasia studio is the best screen capture software,atleast IMO.
I also would go for Camtasia Studio, it's really amazing.
Camtasia is the best i think
I would have to go with Camtasia Studio 7. It's a reliable recording studio, that let's you edit the clips. Well, it's nothing near Sony Vegas but we're talking about screen capture software not video editing one Smile