Support Forums

Full Version: Best screen capture software for the PC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
What are your guys' favorite screen capture programs? I'd prefer if it has one with a built in voice recorder and the program can be free or paid.

Thanks
I don't know if Camtasia's full version has a built-in voice-over but if so, you can get it from TPB.
(03-21-2011, 04:23 PM)Solidify Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if Camtasia's full version has a built-in voice-over but if so, you can get it from TPB.

I use a private site, and you might want to remove that from your post before you get warned, lol. I'll check it out, thanks.
Hypercam2. Nuff nuff

Smile
I use Camtasia Studio, it works perfectly.
I also would go for camtasia. or the worst one, Fraps :3
(03-21-2011, 04:36 PM)KillaMuvZ Wrote: [ -> ]I also would go for camtasia. or the worst one, Fraps :3

Hahaha I just tried using Fraps. What's funny is I was going to create my first video tutorial on it just to show people a simple program that shows your FPS. Not sure if I'm still going to because its video recording fails really, really hard.
There's this button on your keyboard called
"Prt Scrn" I use this quite often.
(03-21-2011, 06:10 PM)Mous Wrote: [ -> ]There's this button on your keyboard called
"Prt Scrn" I use this quite often.

I know, but I was talking about video :p
My fault for not making it clear.
(03-21-2011, 06:11 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]I know, but I was talking about video :p
My fault for not making it clear.

Suuuuure you were. xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7