Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why do we cry?
Every last one of you are homosexual! Crying is for vaginas!
...By vaginas I mean women, not literally meaning vaginas can cry. >.>
(03-21-2011, 06:20 PM)Mous Wrote: Every last one of you are homosexual! Crying is for vaginas!
...By vaginas I mean women, not literally meaning vaginas can cry. >.>

Well, all of us girls will be here when you hit a mid-life crisis and will need to cope with excessive depression and anxiety.
I actually didn't know about the facts behind the actions. Found it quite intriguing, could you add a source?
(03-21-2011, 07:44 PM)Splodge0007 Wrote: I actually didn't know about the facts behind the actions. Found it quite intriguing, could you add a source?

Of course. I'll do it when I get a chance.

Edit: Here you go. http://wondertime.go.com/learning/articl...tears.html
(03-20-2011, 08:25 PM)Solidify Wrote: I was curious to know what triggers the reaction so I did some research and to my satisfaction, I was very interested in what I found.

Apparently, crying is the results of a chemical reaction in the human body as a direct result of an emotion involving pain or sadness. That's reasonable. But what I found interesting was the following.

Thats why newborn babies don't shed tears when they cry. They don't yet have the ability to initiate the chemical reaction needed for tears. Come to think of it, that's a great way to tell if someone is faking crying. If someone pretends to cry but doesn't shed a tear, you'll then know it's most likely not emotional enough for them. However, actors have trained themselves to reference other sad instances in their life to trigger these chemical reactions.

I bet that's a fun fact very few among you knew about. Cheers.

Well actually I can force cry REALLY easily.
I do it all the time to fool my teachers :3
But it is indeed interesting.
[Image: leaocomletras2.png]
Hurt the one you love and you'll be hurting your life. 'Nuff said.
(03-22-2011, 07:09 AM)KillaMuvZ Wrote: Well actually I can force cry REALLY easily.
I do it all the time to fool my teachers :3
But it is indeed interesting.

You're among the minority.
(03-22-2011, 09:00 AM)Solidify Wrote: You're among the minority.

Glad I am.
Just love how I can fool my parents/teachers.
(03-22-2011, 09:32 AM)KillaMuvZ Wrote: Glad I am.
Just love how I can fool my parents/teachers.

And before you know it, you'll end up like the boy who cried wolf!
(03-21-2011, 01:50 PM)spection Wrote: I tend to end up crying when me and my girlfreind argue, A lot. And sometimes when i'm REALLY happy..

Also, On the actors thing, you mentioned emotions, Could this be achieved by thinking of something saddening to them or something along those lines?
If it creates, like he said, "emotional pain", then yes, they will cry. Anything you allow to will cause emotional pain. Smile
Signature limit - Staff.
(03-22-2011, 01:05 PM)Solidify Wrote: And before you know it, you'll end up like the boy who cried wolf!

No I won't. I expect to get more mature and stop using it as an advantage.