Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**--The Discussion Lobby--** PaidToPost! - $0.02 per post, $0.04 per thread
Hello,

The Discussion Lobby offers a PaidToPost system, $0.04 per thread and $0.02 per post. Certain sections are not counted to try and cut down on spam/low quality posts. We have a character limit of 45 in place. We have auto post merge and a few other anti spam/anti cheating prevention tools to try and ensure a high quality community for all to enjoy.

We did have a PaidToPost system before, but it ended because spam and anti cheat tools weren't good enough, and many of the posts weren't to a good standard, now that is all resolved.

You can find out more information here: http://www.thediscussionlobby.net/showth...p?tid=1000

Thank you.
Some how I doubt this.
(03-20-2011, 03:08 AM)Mous Wrote: Some how I doubt this.

We all have our reasons for doubting things, but may I have yours?
100 posts for $2?!? That's very bad.
(03-28-2011, 07:00 PM)mycroft Wrote: 100 posts for $2?!? That's very bad.

I don't understand how you would say that's a bad thing. 2 cents per post is a lot when it comes to how much that would equate to for all of the forums members.

If that type of system applied to SF I would have around almost $40 for nothing right now. Free money is always good. It just depends on whether or not the system is legit now.

For every thread you start you would earn $0.06, because the thread would be worth $0.04, and the first post in the thread would be another $0.02, unless they count all of that together as the $0.04... Either way, after the first reply, you'd get another 2 cents, and you could continue to reply to your own threads, and others. I don't like systems like this as they usually create more spam than anything useful as posts. People are too busy worrying about the money they make instead of the replies they make to help others.
Seems nice, but when you think about it, this isn't really a good way of making money.
Care to talk? Add me on MSN or PM me.
  • r0yal@hackforums.net
(03-28-2011, 08:38 PM)Infinity Wrote: I don't understand how you would say that's a bad thing. 2 cents per post is a lot when it comes to how much that would equate to for all of the forums members.

If that type of system applied to SF I would have around almost $40 for nothing right now. Free money is always good. It just depends on whether or not the system is legit now.

For every thread you start you would earn $0.06, because the thread would be worth $0.04, and the first post in the thread would be another $0.02, unless they count all of that together as the $0.04... Either way, after the first reply, you'd get another 2 cents, and you could continue to reply to your own threads, and others. I don't like systems like this as they usually create more spam than anything useful as posts. People are too busy worrying about the money they make instead of the replies they make to help others.

For some people, they post quality post. If they have like for example a limit for every post, it will be lot helpful. But, how about people who has a very long post than people who has something like 25chars only. It will be a little bit unfair. But, it's up to them.They will have to moderate those spammers in their site.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DiverseBox - Discussion Forum - Custom Theme Wonders 1 756 07-20-2013, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Wonders
  Not Your Average Technology Discussion Forum.... (Read!) WeLiveTech 8 1,127 12-16-2012, 03:36 PM
Last Post: ParadoxCF
  WebmasterPeak - Webmaster Discussion Community karoshio 8 1,265 06-15-2012, 04:47 AM
Last Post: karoshio
  AdminPeak - Admin & Webmaster Discussion Community karoshio 2 703 04-17-2012, 01:26 AM
Last Post: karoshio
  PotForums.net The place for marijuana discussion! Philly 26 4,872 01-03-2012, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Philly