Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SF Infinity [Support Black] Firefox Theme
(03-19-2011, 06:57 PM)Infinity Wrote: Yes, tabs, toolbars, ect.. It's not just images and publishing though, there's css involved as well. Don't expect it to be done by tomorrow though lol.

D:< Teaser! Nao!

My firefox demands your theme!
All you get for now is my preview image

[Image: preview-1.png]

Still in the process of editing some of the basic css files and creating directory images in the .jar file. I can't give you a preview of the actual theme until I've created it lol
I'm pretty sure it will be awesome, can't wait to see it!
Active
(03-19-2011, 10:52 PM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: I'm pretty sure it will be awesome, can't wait to see it!

It's a very long and tedious process creating the full theme by yourself. I've already gone through one of the css files more than 20 times just to solve a simple issue like forgetting to use the closed end bracket "}" I have to redirect the skins to one of the other .jar files as well. Then I can soon start making some of the images, and going back through all my css files to add the filenames and locations in them. Fun stuff Smile
(03-19-2011, 10:56 PM)Infinity Wrote: It's a very long and tedious process creating the full theme by yourself. I've already gone through one of the css files more than 20 times just to solve a simple issue like forgetting to use the closed end bracket "}" I have to redirect the skins to one of the other .jar files as well. Then I can soon start making some of the images, and going back through all my css files to add the filenames and locations in them. Fun stuff Smile

Many people wish they had the knowledge to do this like you could sir, can't wait to see your completed project.
Active
Thanks, i'm going to release the theme on SF as soon as i'm finished with it, i'll take some time to make any updates if members here feel something could be improved. Then I may think on submitting it to Mozilla so that it can be advertised there as well. Credits will go to SupportForums as i've added a homepage link to this forum in my information page. Hopefully that will gain some more members worldwide if it becomes popular enough, and if it gets accepted.

I would have attempted to make an addon, but I wasn't sure of what it would do since there's so many already out there.
cant wait to use your theme. the preview image tells that this would be an awesome ff theme.
(03-20-2011, 12:05 AM)mashemaru Wrote: cant wait to use your theme. the preview image tells that this would be an awesome ff theme.

Thanks Smile i'm having issues with a few files though, so i'm just working on the fixes for my chrome.manifest file and the install.rdf to make sure that they have no errors.
That looks awesome! Is there any way to *simply* change the color scheme?

My desktop theme is black/white/grey
Yeah, there's already simple black firefox themes that you can use. Or you can use an addon/extension to change the color manually or add a background if you want. It's like a simple persona change, but I forget what the name of the extension was. What i'm creating is a full theme.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Infinity GFX Support Black Firefox Theme Released! [Download] AceInfinity 29 8,178 04-03-2011, 12:43 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Awesome Firefox theme: Chromifox Elektrisk 14 4,305 04-18-2010, 04:20 AM
Last Post: I Am Divine
  Black Stratini - Greatest Firefox Theme! Viciousness 11 4,579 10-24-2009, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Marda