Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Buttefly Logo Design ©Infinity
(04-09-2011, 12:07 AM)John* Wrote: Good work Infinity, i like the butterfly but the background isn't that good. I think transparent background will look more cool. Keep working man, glad to see you making perfect logo.

-John*.

Just based on your answer you didn't even read the op or any posts after, stop worrying about your post count.
I'm really not a fan. No doubt you used the pen tool pretty well, but I think just the design itself isn't my kinda thing.
I can't really see it being used as a logo to be honest. It's a very old school style design.
I think it would look better as an avatar.
[Image: butterflylogo.jpg]

I don't think it would suit an avatar for it's simplicity as much.. I think it looks okay as a logo

I didn't know what to do with Infinity Designs© on this one, but this was just a test name that I made up to see how it would look.
I take my words back....
That really looks awesome... Well selected colors for the text, imo nature and blue is always a match.
Just one thing, I'm not sure but did you added 1px stroke to the butterfly....
RDCA, i have read all the posts before and then i posted my opinion. You have something against this?
(04-09-2011, 01:50 AM)Polymath Wrote: I take my words back....
That really looks awesome... Well selected colors for the text, imo nature and blue is always a match.
Just one thing, I'm not sure but did you added 1px stroke to the butterfly....

I don't think so, but I did have an outer glow on it originally to see how that would look. I took it off though in the end because it looked pretty bad lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the best graphic design software to use in learning graphic design? sponnerjhon 25 5,219 03-09-2013, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Toph
  Infinity HQ Fire Effect AceInfinity 8 2,111 03-29-2011, 10:08 AM
Last Post: h4yr0
  Infinity HQ Glow AceInfinity 20 3,177 03-28-2011, 07:34 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  New Infinity SF Signature AceInfinity 9 1,149 03-17-2011, 06:35 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  New Icon [Infinity] AceInfinity 40 7,230 12-12-2010, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Tears