Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bucky Balls
How many of you have heard of Bucky Balls?

Today they are on Woot.com for a 2-pack at $30. I couldn't resist. I've been wanting some for a while and these green ones look great.

Check out this video. (Caveat: Video is for knockoff brand but same technology of magnet)

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yKlUwpHuo0[/yt]

And here is a link to the official Bucky Balls website.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I saw those somewhere at the mall one time, but didn't know what they were. Looks very cool, surely going get them tomorrow.
Active
DO WANT!! That looks like so much fun!!
[Image: 20kdvmw.gif]
I seen a video on this from youtube before, it would be a good time-waster for when you don't have anything better to do really lol. I think they would be interesting to have. There's lots of other videos that I looked at regarding these magnets though, and there's people that demonstrate whipping it into a linear string of balls and create brackets out of them too. Limitless with imagination and creativity.

If you understand anything about the physics behind a magnetic field, I think you'd be far more appreciative of this type of invention as well. It's actually really well constructed.

When I looked at them though, the name that stood out to me was "Neocube"
The song MADE that video.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Yeah my mate has these there actually pretty sweet!
I might get some when i get the money. Big Grin
These look like so much fun lol!
Beats the crap out of the Fushigi Ball. My most wasted $20.

Green bucky balls = St.Patricks Day = Epicly's Birthday Big Grin

It's said if you lose one you basically can't really make anything.
(03-17-2011, 09:29 PM)Epicly Wrote: Green bucky balls = St.Patricks Day = Epicly's Birthday Big Grin

It's said if you lose one you basically can't really make anything.

Do you need every single one?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This Guy Should be HUNG from his balls.... SleepyTroll 20 5,903 02-19-2011, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Jack-