Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This Guy Should be HUNG from his balls....
for what he's done here.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41154527/ns/...?gt1=43001

Discuss.

Personally I think this guy deserves the death sentence if he gets it and to do such horrible things to already human lives, born into the world.
[Image: 20kdvmw.gif]
I don't think it's right to kill a person for killing a person, it makes you no better than them. That's pretty messed up though, I've heard worse.
Maybe if abortion wasn't so frowned upon and partially illegal people wouldn't feel the need to go to clinics like this.

This happened because of anti-abortion activists denying the rights for people to get abortions, they had to go behind the law.
wow.
that really is something,seriously.
is he mentally stable?

if he goes to prison and gets out in the public areas with other prisoners,am sure he will end up the same way those live babies he dragged out did, as strangely enough prisoners do have morals with one of them being never harm babies/kids.

the man is disgusting,below human,sick.
[Image: kittcrew.jpg]
A eye for a Eye makes the world blind

just because you kill doesn't mean you should be killed
I say let them rot in jail until they die of old age or gang violence or being raped
[Image: Bk1mu]
Followers: 2,574
(01-23-2011, 12:31 PM)Silent Scream Wrote: wow.
that really is something,seriously.
is he mentally stable?

if he goes to prison and gets out in the public areas with other prisoners,am sure he will end up the same way those live babies he dragged out did, as strangely enough prisoners do have morals with one of them being never harm babies/kids.

the man is disgusting,below human,sick.

Did you even read the article? He didn't torture the pre-mature babys, they died instantly when the spinal cord was cut using a pair of scissors.
Whoa that guy is really fudged up man how does he sleep at night?
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
Meh, god has done lot more crap than him, nobody blames?
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
i really laughed when i saw the header... and now after seeing, yes i too agree he should be hanged from his balls.
Off with his head!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help a guy out <3 hockeynut35 1 437 02-18-2012, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Load
  Bucky Balls Omniscient 28 2,683 03-20-2011, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Sickshot
  Family Guy [Lois Mom Mum Mommy] GrammarPhreak 4 776 03-14-2011, 11:34 AM
Last Post: яєα¢тισиz™
  Need a guy from the USA to test something - will rep+ Treblez 8 1,646 01-23-2011, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Treblez
  Counter strike online - reported this guy dan08 10 1,372 01-21-2011, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Pedobear