Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Things to know when making a signature.
Ok.. cool down and don't start arguing.
Use the pm system if you want to argue any more.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(03-16-2011, 02:10 PM)Gadget Wrote: How is saying, "What the fudge is wrong with you?" not being a dick? Seriously, how? I was being a dick because he added sources and you still felt the need to post that.
That was the point of saying i must say this. Its like one of my worst pet pevs. So yea he understands what i am saying and that is what matters.
edit: sorry Untouch i already was posting before you posted this. but i am done, there is no need to argue.
(03-16-2011, 02:13 PM)RDCA Wrote: That was the point of saying i must say this. Its like one of my worst pet pevs. So yea he understands what i am saying and that is what matters.

Does he really need to know that you hate leechers? No. He got called out earlier in the thread and corrected his mistake. I don't see why it's nessicary to do that when he already knows? Unsure
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
Very nice tutorial. *saves for future use* >.>
I thought BuzzLightear posted the same thing on SF a while back as well. with Depth, flow and the other aspects of the basics of creating a graphic piece. Another thing to know though about signatures is the size lol. There's a limit as to how big you can have your graphic on SF, and I think the ones in those demonstrations are a bit too big vertically.
(03-16-2011, 07:58 PM)Infinity Wrote: I thought BuzzLightear posted the same thing on SF a while back as well. with Depth, flow and the other aspects of the basics of creating a graphic piece. Another thing to know though about signatures is the size lol. There's a limit as to how big you can have your graphic on SF, and I think the ones in those demonstrations are a bit too big vertically.

Thanks 'Infinity', sorry about this.
Active
No no, it's still useful, it's like a second bump for the basic fundamentals of a signature. I don't have a problem with it, but I think the other post I seen had a bit more added to it. I didn't see anything on flow in here, and I think I recall seeing that in the other thread. It's lost somewhere in the pages of the graphics forum though, so I don't know where it is.
(03-16-2011, 08:04 PM)Infinity Wrote: No no, it's still useful, it's like a second bump for the basic fundamentals of a signature. I don't have a problem with it, but I think the other post I seen had a bit more added to it. I didn't see anything on flow in here, and I think I recall seeing that in the other thread. It's lost somewhere in the pages of the graphics forum though, so I don't know where it is.

Okay, thanks for clarifying that for me.
Active
what a discussion about signature and i have learn something new info about making signature
thank you
this is a really good thread thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Guide]Making a signature NekoChan 60 11,934 10-14-2012, 10:40 PM
Last Post: angel.carry
  Signature making tutorial with GIMP Napalmâ„¢ 11 2,574 08-01-2011, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Billy Mays
  the avatar things Snooopy` 15 1,742 10-27-2009, 03:27 AM
Last Post: Skill