Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Icon Changing?
Every time I visit Supportforums the favicon in the browser would always change from GFXForums,Wordpress, Youtube and such. I'd just like to ask has anyone had this problem before? I'm currently using Firefox 3.6.4, and I don't really know if it's only happening to me or someone else, or just the browser itself.
No problem for me.
I'm using the same version of FireFox as you and I haven't had any favicon issues. Maybe delete your cookies?
One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
I haven't had a problem either. I'm using Chrome. Deleting cookies may help, idk. Worth a try.
See if you face the same problem with a different browser. If it is the browser i suggest you clear all tracking data and cookies.
Clear all your browsing data including cache, history etc...

That should fix it instantly.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
I'm on firefox as well. I dont see a post icon either. And I'm on ubuntu with the default browser. All I see is "no icon" with a radio button checked.
I haven't had this problem, but I know Bitdefender will change the bookmark icon to it's logo if it thinks that the site should be blocked. Also, my youtube bookmark gets changed to the google one sometimes, until I click on the bookmark to let the page decide where the actual youtube .ico is located on the server. It's basically just a memory thing for your web browser. Cookies, cache, etc. from what i'm guessing.

How many bookmarks do you have? It's not really a site issue though, but more of a web browser issue..
Try clearing the browser cache.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My post count isn't changing? Date 4 941 08-18-2011, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Changing Theme? Quentin B. 13 1,467 12-12-2010, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Robie
Last Post: Streeeam
  Changing of Font Size Omniscient 18 3,112 12-12-2009, 12:34 AM
Last Post: υℓqυισяяα
  Change the SF icon? Vorfin 7 1,296 10-20-2009, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Omniscient