Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Changing of Font Size
I have enlarged slightly the font size for forum names on index and thread subjects on thread list. I think it looks good and brings up the viewability of the forum.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
At first I thought it was a problem on my behalf. It'll take some getting used to.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Tbh I didn't notice the change, must've worked well then ;)
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
It wasn't bad how it was!
But this is true better to read!
You'll get used to it fast. With the advent of larger screens and the continued trend of higher pixel screen size it's a benefit to increase font sizes. I have done this successfully in the past. You'll actually get mad if in a week I change it back. You'll get very accustomed to the easier to read style very quickly.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
That's good, although I doubt many people use a HD tv as a computer monitor I do. At times websites can be hard to see.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
Ohhh yeah I know that feelin!
I have a 24inch Monitor and a 22inch, so it just looks cool.... Buit again there are still people with like 14-15 inch.....

Anyways I don't mind this change! Big Grin
It's a good change if I must admit. I have actually already adapted to it quite well.

Will there be anymore visual changes we should be aware of?
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(12-07-2009, 05:16 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: Ohhh yeah I know that feelin!
I have a 24inch Monitor and a 22inch, so it just looks cool.... Buit again there are still people with like 14-15 inch.....

Anyways I don't mind this change! Big Grin

Yup 32 inch here.
Wait... Would there be a way where you could make it up to the user to change it in his CP?
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
(12-07-2009, 05:17 PM)Skill Wrote: It's a good change if I must admit. I have actually already adapted to it quite well.

Will there be anymore visual changes we should be aware of?

I will continue to improve this site. HF still gets adjustments every now and then but just take a look at how it was originally compared to today.

http://web.archive.org/web/2007062708555...orums.net/

Good websites should always evolve.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My post count isn't changing? Date 4 931 08-18-2011, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Icon Changing? Epicly 8 850 03-20-2011, 09:37 AM
Last Post: ★Cooldude★
  Changing Theme? Quentin B. 13 1,467 12-12-2010, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Robie
  PM inbox size RPicard 16 1,830 12-28-2009, 03:29 PM
Last Post: PaNiK
  Signature Size Jordan L. 2 626 12-27-2009, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Omniscient