Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FRIDAY
The song was about friday and deciding to sit at the front or back seat of the car they cant drive
my ears legit hurt
I revoke all previous statements. "Fryeedahy" is garbage. I wish I could read off everything I did in a day and get paid for it.
I don't splel check.
(03-15-2011, 03:04 PM)Scalise Wrote: I revoke all previous statements. "Fryeedahy" is garbage. I wish I could read off everything I did in a day and get paid for it.

Yeah, that exactly. Oh, and did anybody notice a Sarah Palin accent? haha.
One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
I wish it was Friday so we could make more weekend =P
(03-19-2011, 09:12 PM)WiFi. Wrote: I wish it was Friday so we could make more weekend =P

Haha, yeah. Weekends are always fun.
Her parents must be so proud.
Seriously this is a joke, the lyrics are quite possibly the worst I have ever heard in my whole entire life.

Why is it that all of a sudden all of these American 11 year old kids are bringing out rubbish songs?
Wow.. Just wow. Thats all I can say to that video. :/ Is she being dead serious or is this some type of parody?
(03-21-2011, 05:10 PM)Fragma Wrote: Her parents must be so proud.
Seriously this is a joke, the lyrics are quite possibly the worst I have ever heard in my whole entire life.

Why is it that all of a sudden all of these American 11 year old kids are bringing out rubbish songs?

Haha, couldn't agree more! I have no clue what has gotten into the music industry.
(03-22-2011, 03:59 PM)Ambition Wrote: Haha, couldn't agree more! I have no clue what has gotten into the music industry.

At least the UK are still keeping it real! Cool

Although to be fair, there are the odd few that ruin UK music. N-Dubz for example...
This is why music has gone downhill lately. Could she have not thought of any better lyrics that she has to repeat herself for every line that she has? This is so annoying.

Weekend, Weekend
Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun
Thursday, Thursday
Friday, Friday
We, We, We, We
Excited, Excited
Party Party Party

What the heck did they see in her?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's Friday! Deltron 9 926 03-20-2011, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Untouch