Support Forums

Full Version: FRIDAY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Oh my god. My ears are bleeding. Honestly, this is the worst song I have ever heard and the video is just as bad. It makes no sense, it features a bunch of 11 years DRIVING a car, and it's just plain fudged up. In one part of the video she is singing about whether she should sit in the front or back of the car, which makes NO sense because both of the front seats are taken..

I honestly do not know how this girl managed to find somebody to record this with her.

Oh, and is that USHER in her video? LOL.

Anyway, you judge for yourself:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0[/yt]

This gives me nightmares, freakin NIGHTMARES.
She's sorta cute so it is all good.
(03-14-2011, 04:38 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]She's sorta cute so it is all good.

LOL only if you watch it on mute.
Ow good, i had the sound off and i was thinking ok this isn't to bad, than I thought it must be her singing and ow my god this is some of the worst music ever. It is scarier than any music video I have ever seen.
(03-15-2011, 03:27 AM)RDCA Wrote: [ -> ]Ow good, i had the sound off and i was thinking ok this isn't to bad, than I thought it must be her singing and ow my god this is some of the worst music ever. It is scarier than any music video I have ever seen.

Yeah, and the worst thing is that the video is booming. A few days ago it was just some mediocre girl with no fan base. The video only had 3000 videos just the day before yesterday, and now it's getting 2,000,000+ views a day.

I guess the Charlie Sheen jokes are coming to an end, and the Rebecca Black trend is beginning to evolve before our very eyes.
When I first clicked on this thread, I thought you was talking about the movie "Friday", but she's a great singer! I like this type of music so thats why.
It sounded as if she was trying to imitate Kesha, then it slowly turned into Kim Kardashian, then my ears started bleeding and I couldn't go on anymore.
Friday! Friday! Yea we're getting down on Friday! lol First off the dude driving the car is like 7 sooo that's a problem. I can see this being a popular song though because of the retards who listen to mainstream music.
I'm at work and can't play it. But she looks cute from the still so no complaints from me Thumbsup

Why do you guys think ball-gags were invented?
(03-15-2011, 06:03 AM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: [ -> ]When I first clicked on this thread, I thought you was talking about the movie "Friday", but she's a great singer! I like this type of music so thats why.

LOL if you like talentless 12 year olds with auto-tune I guess this song is for you..

& Oh god, I found Rebecca James v2. Same producer and everything..

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xHfRUW99aI&feature=related[/yt]

Meh, she's adorable though :$
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6