Poll: Do you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
72.09%
31 72.09%
No
27.91%
12 27.91%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does Omni look like?
Man boobs suck. I know...I got them. I actually lost 20 pounds last winter but this summer I put it back on. I am going to try and diet again. I just eat too much sitting around the house only a few feet from a rather well stocked refrigerator. With 4 kids in the house we have LOTS to snack on. Plus I drink way too much beer. I am on the wagon right now actually trying to give my liver a break before it turns into a rock.

I do party hard. Very hard.

I ain't mad at the thread as long as it's respectful. I know I can be amusing at times. Wait till you see my next video. You're gonna laugh for a week.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I will look forward to the new video, is it up on YouTube yet?

I will have a sneak peak right now.

EDIT:
No, not on YouTube yet. I shall be checking back there regularly Smile
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(10-19-2009, 11:19 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Man boobs suck. I know...I got them. I actually lost 20 pounds last winter but this summer I put it back on. I am going to try and diet again. I just eat too much sitting around the house only a few feet from a rather well stocked refrigerator. With 4 kids in the house we have LOTS to snack on. Plus I drink way too much beer. I am on the wagon right now actually trying to give my liver a break before it turns into a rock.

I ain't mad at the thread as long as it's respectful. I know I can be amusing at times. Wait till you see my next video. You're gonna laugh for a week.

Take a few pills and dance to YMCA but don't forget to record it.
[Image: 531hf7.jpg]
(10-19-2009, 11:19 AM)Omniscient Wrote: I ain't mad at the thread as long as it's respectful. I know I can be amusing at times. Wait till you see my next video. You're gonna laugh for a week.

Alrite thats good, and i can't wait for the next video, you gotta post it on forums. You just look like a funny guy put you talk so proffesional. Like your video about Nyx sucking pencil. Lmfao.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
(10-19-2009, 11:19 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Man boobs suck. I know...I got them. I actually lost 20 pounds last winter but this summer I put it back on. I am going to try and diet again. I just eat too much sitting around the house only a few feet from a rather well stocked refrigerator. With 4 kids in the house we have LOTS to snack on. Plus I drink way too much beer. I am on the wagon right now actually trying to give my liver a break before it turns into a rock.

Good Luck, I have beer 30 everyday. Tried to stop. Couldn't.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]

I didn't even know you had Youtube videos. I'll check them out.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO4fssdQZgU[/youtube]
hahah those facial expressions are killing me
(12-09-2009, 07:11 AM)Xenocide Wrote: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO4fssdQZgU[/youtube]
hahah those facial expressions are killing me

We've all seen it.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
(12-09-2009, 07:26 AM)SF Phantom Wrote: We've all seen it.
I don't care Smile
Way to revive a thread that is beyond dead.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Omni, would you? fanta 8 1,006 12-21-2011, 10:19 AM
Last Post: DaUB3R
  omni The Observer 21 2,382 12-17-2011, 04:55 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  What i think of Omni.. VeinsOfTheSun 7 844 09-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Last Post: VeinsOfTheSun
  Omni Canoris 27 2,751 04-11-2010, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Lin