Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My YouTube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/fastrun14 <------ just typed all that in.

Its really just about computers. I do have some programming videos. Not all of them have soundWacko But the latest one do.
The sound would be nice on your videos. I took a look out of curiosity, you could spice it up a bit with a custom youtube background Smile
(03-10-2011, 02:17 PM)Infinity Wrote: The sound would be nice on your videos. I took a look out of curiosity, you could spice it up a bit with a custom youtube background Smile

I tried doing that. It lagged. Like really lagged hard. Didnt think it would go through.
(03-10-2011, 02:19 PM)InfamousBytes Wrote: I tried doing that. It lagged. Like really lagged hard. Didnt think it would go through.

Lagged for voice narration? What program are you using? I would recommend Camtasia Studio since you can voice narrate after you record the screen for the video, and you can also if you wanted to, record voice while you make the tutorial fairly easy too.
(03-10-2011, 02:20 PM)Infinity Wrote: Lagged for voice narration? What program are you using? I would recommend Camtasia Studio since you can voice narrate after you record the screen for the video, and you can also if you wanted to, record voice while you make the tutorial fairly easy too.

Sorry, I wasnt specific enough. It was for the background. On my channel.
Ohh. I've never had that problem on my youtube page. It could have been your internet connection though, and they have a file size limit for the background upload so I don't know why it would be lagging for you too much.
thank you so much for the sharing such nice channel with us

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestions for my Youtube channel Kharnage 9 1,241 05-14-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Kharnage
  Community Channel Maybe? Chief 4 586 10-31-2011, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Muted
  Unofficial SupportForums IRC Channel [Now Open] AceInfinity 83 10,047 06-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Nominate yourself for a position on the unofficial IRC Channel for SF AceInfinity 5 1,152 05-08-2011, 08:43 AM
  UnOfficial SupportForums IRC Channel AceInfinity 2 652 05-06-2011, 12:49 PM