Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Howdy
Alright, I'm not much of an author so bear with me here...

My name's Anthony. I'm 17 years old and a senior in high school. I live in Newington, CT, and can't wait to get out. I'm planning on going to college in Boston for Mechanical Engineering. For the meantime I work at VisionPoint L.L.C., a local A/V management company as a shop technician. I spend my free time biking and skateboarding, and playing video-games when there's nothing better to do. I enjoy fixing things and learning how things work. I also love good music and nice cars. I hate feeling like I'm wasting my time and I strive to always have something productive to do. I also tend to joke around a lot, as life's too short to be serious all the time. I'm also sort of a perfectionist, and a hardcore pessimist. Although I love debates, I'm always open to interpretation and new ideas.

As to why I'm here, I hope to share my own experiences and hopefully learn something from all of yours. As I mentioned before, I love learning new things, and I certainly don't mind meeting new people.

I'm sorry for all of you who actually read all of this rambling, I really didn't expect to get this much out. Anyways, nice to be part of this established community, and if you have any questions (I think I covered everything?) feel free to ask. Smile

Oh, and Nemmyy sent me here, I don't know if you know him? HI MIKE
Very good structured intro Anthony Smile

I also like nice cars and gaming.

But anywho,welcome to Support Forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here!
[Image: sigservice212.png]

Damn Scalise, I didn't think you were capable of expressing your thoughts/feelings in such a formal manner hahaha no wonder you got +1
(03-11-2011, 02:05 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: Damn Scalise, I didn't think you were capable of expressing your thoughts/feelings in such a formal manner hahaha no wonder you got +1

I tried real hard Mike. haha, the sad thing is imagine how well I'd do in school if I put this much effort into everything.
(03-11-2011, 03:30 PM)Scalise Wrote: I tried real hard Mike. haha, the sad thing is imagine how well I'd do in school if I put this much effort into everything.

Me too, it is sad
sup i'm new here too
(03-11-2011, 04:40 PM)jinjin12 Wrote: sup i'm new here too

Hey man, welcome Big Grin noobs unite haha.
Welcome to Supportforums!
(03-11-2011, 09:00 PM)Matt G Wrote: Welcome to Supportforums!

Thanks Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Howdy SF! Fileswappr 0 278 08-09-2012, 01:23 AM
Last Post: Fileswappr
  Howdy! Mikey 2 349 08-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Andrew HF
  Howdy Swaganomics 5 630 09-23-2011, 12:28 AM
Last Post: draklord
  Howdy. Smoky 11 1,219 09-04-2011, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Smoky
  Howdy! Melted oreo 5 741 03-02-2011, 09:27 PM