Support Forums

Full Version: Howdy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, I'm not much of an author so bear with me here...

My name's Anthony. I'm 17 years old and a senior in high school. I live in Newington, CT, and can't wait to get out. I'm planning on going to college in Boston for Mechanical Engineering. For the meantime I work at VisionPoint L.L.C., a local A/V management company as a shop technician. I spend my free time biking and skateboarding, and playing video-games when there's nothing better to do. I enjoy fixing things and learning how things work. I also love good music and nice cars. I hate feeling like I'm wasting my time and I strive to always have something productive to do. I also tend to joke around a lot, as life's too short to be serious all the time. I'm also sort of a perfectionist, and a hardcore pessimist. Although I love debates, I'm always open to interpretation and new ideas.

As to why I'm here, I hope to share my own experiences and hopefully learn something from all of yours. As I mentioned before, I love learning new things, and I certainly don't mind meeting new people.

I'm sorry for all of you who actually read all of this rambling, I really didn't expect to get this much out. Anyways, nice to be part of this established community, and if you have any questions (I think I covered everything?) feel free to ask. Smile

Oh, and Nemmyy sent me here, I don't know if you know him? HI MIKE
Very good structured intro Anthony Smile

I also like nice cars and gaming.

But anywho,welcome to Support Forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here!
Damn Scalise, I didn't think you were capable of expressing your thoughts/feelings in such a formal manner hahaha no wonder you got +1
(03-11-2011, 02:05 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]Damn Scalise, I didn't think you were capable of expressing your thoughts/feelings in such a formal manner hahaha no wonder you got +1

I tried real hard Mike. haha, the sad thing is imagine how well I'd do in school if I put this much effort into everything.
(03-11-2011, 03:30 PM)Scalise Wrote: [ -> ]I tried real hard Mike. haha, the sad thing is imagine how well I'd do in school if I put this much effort into everything.

Me too, it is sad
sup i'm new here too
(03-11-2011, 04:40 PM)jinjin12 Wrote: [ -> ]sup i'm new here too

Hey man, welcome Big Grin noobs unite haha.
Welcome to Supportforums!
(03-11-2011, 09:00 PM)Matt G Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Supportforums!

Thanks Smile