Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 7 out of 8 cats.
Yooo, My grandmother as the same cat as the one you call "Nips" skittish little bastard ant it?
(03-07-2011, 11:57 AM)ABlackFedora Wrote: My own thread? Yes, we just needed it.

[Image: beezu.jpg]
This is Beezu, he's my favorite and I think that I am his. He usually sleeps on my head and chills out by one of the heating ducts. Yes, this is the cat in my avatar.

[Image: cookie.jpg]
This is Cookiee. She looks irritated because I just woke her up, and she doesn't like to be woken up so suddenly. She's the softest and fattest. <3. I saved her about 2 years ago from the streets. She's a Tabby.

[Image: mamaboo.jpg]
This is " Mama Boo ". We gave her that nickname because she gave birth to 3 of the 4 Siamese cats you'll see. Beezu is her son. Nene is her daughter, and Onk is her oldest son.

[Image: neneh.jpg]
This is Nene. She's the daughter of Mama Boo and loves my sister, and she treats my sister like she's freakin God. She is probably the cat that " Talks " the most out of the five Siamese, and purrs the loudest.

[Image: nips.jpg]
This is Nips, her full name Snickerdoodlee. She's a Calico and the youngest, at a year old. She's probably the smallest as well.

[Image: onkl.jpg]
This is Onk The Asian. He usually always keeps his eyes at a slit or closed during pictures. I see where he gets it too. Like Mother like Son. He's the sweetest though, never yells at company.

[Image: tangiee.jpg]
Last but not least, Tangee. If you can't see her, she's the orange ball curled up near the electrical sockets. It's warm there and harmless. She took the throne of oldest ever since Rockiee died. She's at 17 years old and still looks great.

P.S. I took all of these pictures an hour ago.

your nene, looks dangerous... Specially her eyes.
You have some very nice cats.
[Image: No7g5.png]
(05-20-2011, 10:34 AM)Thoth Wrote: Rumor has it that you don't give a fudge.

8 cats... thats a lot to take care of. They look cute. Make sure you keep an eye on them.
Tangee looks like a really cute cat Smile
Tangee is so old though. It's sad that she's 17, so close to dieing.
My family breeds cats, I know a lot about them, and I probably know more then you about them. Am I saying that I'm better then everyone with Cats on Support Forums? No.
I just know more then most.
there all fat lol.
Aww, I freaking love cats, they are so cute. All your cats are adorable, I wish you got a better picture of Tangee though.
(03-07-2011, 02:13 PM)Untouch Wrote: lol they all look rather fat, you really must like cats. Tongue

This is a rather touchy subject, as I figured out first hand at my Veterinarian Practice.

A client came in about there pet gaining weight rather quickly, the pet arrived a nurse brought back to the room. Nurse retrieved some information for more to go off of. I walked into the room, greeted her and looked at the pet and said "Oh my, look's like we have put on more than just a couple extra pounds here." The lady looked at me weird, not one word and just walked out of the office.

She would not of liked my diagnosis, as I did not see any immediate attention needed. The pet was rather healthy from the nurse's quick overall assessment. Anyway's I would've said to cutback on the feeding/cups per a day, did not help that a 98lb dog that should be around 65-85lbs to be getting fed almost 5 cups per a day owner noted.

Couple days later, client called back apologized but since then changed Veterinary Practices where she now travels to and takes almost 45 minutes when only about 15 minutes to ours. We had the better business call and confirm our relationship with the client was a OK, her response was "She felt too embarrassed to come back." We allowed her to come back and have a free full exam and nail trim completed with a 50% off coupon of any choice Purina food we had in-stock as our apology. She later returned and is now on-board with us and is a loyal client of ours.

-Dr. Leffler
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many cats is too much? Herbal 14 2,579 08-24-2017, 03:55 AM
Last Post: wasim s
  Dogs & Cats Reality 32 7,967 04-04-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  Cats VS Dogs Hуѕтєяιa X™ 207 81,310 04-03-2014, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Brooke
  My cats - Only 6 months old :D DaMcmasonmc 6 884 01-10-2012, 07:26 AM
Last Post: Techie.