Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Educational]Trolling - Bad or Good?
Now, I hate how people generalize trolling to be act of dumbassery.
There are two kind of trolls, bad trolls and good trolls.

Bad trolls are new 4Chan members, who think it is cool to flame people and use overly used old memes. Well, I hate these kinds of trolls too, but this is the Internet and we have to deal with them. Also trolls who think making a triforce is cool, trolls who think they are oldfags. I wouldn't call that trolling honestly, that is just being a dumbass.

Good trolls are trolls, who make offtopic, BUT funny posts. We have seen FEW of them in HF. Its not easy to be a epic troll and to be loved.
These are trolls who use their own made up or newly found memes. They improves and just make people laugh. I love trolls like these, they are pretty funny and make your everyday gray life a bit more colorful, not in a gay way.

Now, people don't forget, not all trolls are bad.
For people who think, trolling generally is idiotic, I would like you to look up the RIGHT definition on what 'Troll' means. No, do not use UD, that is a fail place with wrong definitions.

Now for examples for a good and a bad troll, taken from HF.

Good troll: MagicSpeed
Bad troll: Prone

Also don't always say, that this site has more quality than HF.
It obviously does, when I joined HF in 2008 it had even more quality than SF does right now. This site also, could fall to the same bit as did HF, bit of little angry kids.

Thank you for reading, please don't close this thread.
Its perfectly normal thread for education on trolls.
I do not encourage of being one, but I'm tired of good trolls getting same treatment as bad ones and tired of people mocking HF here.
They are closed minded people who can't think outside the box and see other facts, what I have brought into the thread.

For all of you Omni asskissers out threre(no offense), even Omni once said, long before you knew what HF was, he said that Nyx is a good troll, since he makes everybody giggle and I agree with him.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Hm, I always thought Nyx was a girl, so... I'm just boggled at the moment.
My family breeds cats, I know a lot about them, and I probably know more then you about them. Am I saying that I'm better then everyone with Cats on Support Forums? No.
I just know more then most.
(03-07-2011, 07:57 AM)Zaros™ Wrote: Hm, I always thought Nyx was a girl, so... I'm just boggled at the moment.

I have no idea why people think nyx is a girl.
(03-07-2011, 10:07 AM)NekoChan Wrote: I have no idea why people think nyx is a girl.
Because he always has a girl in his avatar?
And I agree, good trolls are the people that make your day worth it.
[Image: 728x90_SF.gif]
(03-07-2011, 10:07 AM)NekoChan Wrote: I have no idea why people think nyx is a girl.

Probably because Nyx sounds more girl-ish... and because it's an goddess... o.O idk
Nice thread though...
Good Trolls are just like Stand-Up comedians... Big Grin
For some reason, I think Nyx is a 14 year old boy.

But, On Topic...I've never seen a good troll.
I suppose it's possible.

[Image: photo-11.jpg]
(03-08-2011, 02:15 AM)Locke Wrote: For some reason, I think Nyx is a 14 year old boy.

But, On Topic...I've never seen a good troll.
I suppose it's possible.

Nyx is a hot male who should be 18+
He works in a bagel shop.
I agree that you got a point there. Some trolls on HF are actually funny, others just flame and watch others burn in their ring of fire.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good or bad idea Reykjavik 21 2,895 07-17-2011, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Pulse