Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good or bad idea
All my life I wanted to just take off and live by myself somewhere in the wilderness near a highway or near a city. But the problem is surviving and stuff like that. My life is a fail right now, so this is something that is crossing my mind at the moment. Although I have a good family, I'm just not happy with them or happy to be with them. Any thoughts?
are you maried?
(07-12-2011, 02:52 PM)lars90 Wrote: are you maried?

nah, im only 16
If you really want to live by yourself in the wilderness.....

Quote:Then its better to study more, at least go to college before heading to the "wilderness". When you have more knowledge, you have better chances to survive. Watch discovery channel. Man vs. Wild, Dual survivial. Those also help you prepare.
Do you have brothers or sisters? if not, better visit them often or they will be sad.
Maybe you should just keep trying to do things with your family. Going out to live in the wilderness isn't the way to go. Unless that's something you would like to do.
[Image: inm4jO.png]
[ AIM: YoRelapse | Gamertag: N/A | MSN: YoRelapse@live.com ]
it is something i wanna do, but if i do then theres no turning back. i ran away once a few years ago, but failed. the police found me and brought me back. my parents were dissapointed in me. i promised i would never do it again. but i just cant stay where i am now. i dont belong here. if i leave i get to explore the world, but theres no turning back after that...
(07-12-2011, 07:40 PM)Reykjavik Wrote: it is something i wanna do, but if i do then theres no turning back. i ran away once a few years ago, but failed. the police found me and brought me back. my parents were dissapointed in me. i promised i would never do it again. but i just cant stay where i am now. i dont belong here. if i leave i get to explore the world, but theres no turning back after that...

There are two roads:

One is where you stay where you are at your house. This is probably a phase you're going through but after a while you'll probably feel better. You could stay with your parents where it's safer, you could live a bit more comfortably and you could have family support. You could have better job opportunities and such as you'll be going to school and get degrees and other stuff. You can also still hang out with friends and have a proper social life.

The other road is where you'll be on your own pretty much and will have to survive with animals and insects, etc. You'll have to cook your own food[providing the fact that you want to cook your food] and you'll have possible bathroom troubles. Also running away would mean leaving all friends in the city/area because the police would be looking for you/your parent or parent's friends might see you and bring you home which would be very very bad as your parents would get more disappointed/angry.

It's your choice whether or not you should run away. I only hope I helped you make the right decision. Best of luck and if you have any problems, you can PM me if you want.

I've also been interested living in the wilderness for a long-term period. The thought of getting materials and food by yourself is quite amusing to be honest. I'm 18 now and live at home since school takes too much time to get a real job (I go to an engineer school). Anyhow, if you don't have much experience in cooking and surviving overall I do not recommend leaving the house. You shouldn't just run away either, talk to your parents about it first.

- Skyset
We're all entitled to our own opinions. So, in my opinion, your opinion sucks.
Go live near highway, Caveman FTW, Then you can be a real troll! Smile

Just dont forgot your wireless and laptop ;)
[Image: 334spqt.png]
(07-13-2011, 05:32 AM)magic Wrote: Go live near highway, Caveman FTW, Then you can be a real troll! Smile

Just dont forgot your wireless and laptop ;)
i better find a useful way to use a laptop without internet :o

and not quoting the post above. i have some good survival skills. well... defense at least

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A new internet browser idea. Zephoruss 4 1,104 12-24-2011, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Clones
  Have an Idea Joint 12 1,633 08-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Last Post: Yoda™
  [Educational]Trolling - Bad or Good? NekoChan 7 1,021 03-08-2011, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Epicly
  Tattoo idea. ktmrider530 32 5,187 10-14-2010, 01:12 AM
Last Post: Kryptonite
  I have the best domain idea for this site. Gone 6 922 12-31-2009, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Grizzly