Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
403'd from HackForums?
Look, basically, i've been 403'd for god knows why. I was also removed from my limited status today, and I was almost instantly 403'd. I google'd around a bit until I saw the Contact page, and i'm even 403'd from that, so that does not work. I'm just wondering if I should PM Omni with my IP? I don't know.
Same here, it's just down I'm hoping.
Prosperity is the state of flourishing,
thriving, success, or good fortune, often encompasses wealth but also
includes others factors which are independent of wealth to varying degrees,
such as happiness and health -Live it, Be it
HF is down. DB was corrupted. I'm recovering from a backup now.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
It is supposedly an attack. I'm sure Omni will post something soon. ^_^ I should go to bed anyways.
Oh, okay. Thanks Jesse. Hope it's back up soon. =3

-Lock please.
lol I knew there would be a thread like this, another registrant with their first thread related to HF...

Code:
http://www.downcheck.com
Ey', sorry about that Infinity, didn't know it was against the rules to be curious. Plus, I signed up on HF a year ago, and didn't sign up on Support Forums until now. Sue me. -Sigh
Yep I'm 403'd as well.
I have to 403 everyone until we are back online.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(03-06-2011, 10:50 PM)Zaros™ Wrote: Ey', sorry about that Infinity, didn't know it was against the rules to be curious. Plus, I signed up on HF a year ago, and didn't sign up on Support Forums until now. Sue me. -Sigh

You aren't the first, people just get annoyed that this is the first resort to find information about issues with HF. It wouldn't bother me, I just find it surprising how the rules get bypassed with things like this. They state that there should be no hacking material or related sites in the discussion for posts or threads.

With events like this, it's usually when you get another couple HF members registered on SF because they intend on posting a thread to ask about what happened to the site. I guess it's good for activity, but sometimes they never come back, unless HF goes down again, or they try going for the 100 post mark in the meantime, spamming the forums. No accusations towards you though, no offense buddy Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Routerlogin.Net Support Number ☎ +1-844-403-0343 17jameszoe 0 326 10-21-2019, 10:40 PM
Last Post: 17jameszoe
  hackforums down? Bricktober 1 1,158 06-27-2012, 05:29 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Hackforums down? Deface Loop 1 571 06-25-2012, 05:30 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Hackforums down for just me? -Epic 14 4,197 06-21-2012, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Mark I. Mcclam
  hackforums down ? haXton- 1 750 10-23-2011, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Fragma