Support Forums

Full Version: 403'd from HackForums?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Look, basically, i've been 403'd for god knows why. I was also removed from my limited status today, and I was almost instantly 403'd. I google'd around a bit until I saw the Contact page, and i'm even 403'd from that, so that does not work. I'm just wondering if I should PM Omni with my IP? I don't know.
Same here, it's just down I'm hoping.
HF is down. DB was corrupted. I'm recovering from a backup now.
It is supposedly an attack. I'm sure Omni will post something soon. ^_^ I should go to bed anyways.
Oh, okay. Thanks Jesse. Hope it's back up soon. =3

-Lock please.
lol I knew there would be a thread like this, another registrant with their first thread related to HF...

Code:
http://www.downcheck.com
Ey', sorry about that Infinity, didn't know it was against the rules to be curious. Plus, I signed up on HF a year ago, and didn't sign up on Support Forums until now. Sue me. -Sigh
Yep I'm 403'd as well.
I have to 403 everyone until we are back online.
(03-06-2011, 10:50 PM)Zaros™ Wrote: [ -> ]Ey', sorry about that Infinity, didn't know it was against the rules to be curious. Plus, I signed up on HF a year ago, and didn't sign up on Support Forums until now. Sue me. -Sigh

You aren't the first, people just get annoyed that this is the first resort to find information about issues with HF. It wouldn't bother me, I just find it surprising how the rules get bypassed with things like this. They state that there should be no hacking material or related sites in the discussion for posts or threads.

With events like this, it's usually when you get another couple HF members registered on SF because they intend on posting a thread to ask about what happened to the site. I guess it's good for activity, but sometimes they never come back, unless HF goes down again, or they try going for the 100 post mark in the meantime, spamming the forums. No accusations towards you though, no offense buddy Smile
Pages: 1 2 3