Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do I need other than this?
a .ico format of an image that gets placed as a bookmarking image for when they open your website domain. They are small though, usually 16x16px. You'll notice that SF has a feather on a green background for it's favicon if you bookmark this site or if you look in the address bar, or the tabs if your running google chrome.
Thanks for the explenation brow.
I added one now.

Looks pretty okay in my oppinion Smile.
The theme is broken for me.
It's a Dubstep forum, yet the first section is for EDM?

I think the sections really need sorting out.
(03-07-2011, 09:57 AM)Fragma Wrote: It's a Dubstep forum, yet the first section is for EDM?

Well yea, didn't noticed that.
Thanks for noticing me.

What do you mean by the 'sections', like are there anything else that doesn't fit? Cause I don't think so.

The theme is not implented yet.
(03-07-2011, 09:57 AM)Fragma Wrote: It's a Dubstep forum, yet the first section is for EDM?

I thought you were thinking of creating a Dubstep forum as well similar to this one lol. As soon as I seen his forum I thought you'd be interested in taking a quick look Smile

I could contribute to the general music perspective on a Dubstep forum, but not any music composing related knowledge with Dubstep. The music I create is similar, but not entirely the same. I think you should put the DJ and Producer forum category at the top though.
It would be lovely if you would register Infinity.
We got the EDM general section too.
I could register, but i've got a lot of forums going at the moment that i'm a part of, including TalkGFX, SF itself, and another Graphics related forum. The graphics related forums I can manage as one, because I can post my contributions on both at the same time really. I'm still fairly active on SF as well.
It's up to you.
At the moment, every active member we gets is a big plus Smile.