Support Forums

Full Version: What do I need other than this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys.

I'm in the process of creating a new forum using MyBB.
It's called DubTalk.

I got the sections fixed.
I made the rules pretty clear.
I got the plugins that I want.
I'm getting a custom theme designed.

I know I will need to advertise, but I'll wait do so, untill I got everything fixed.
Are there anything else I should pay attention to?

Kind regards.
Building your member base would be something which I'd start working on, try holding a referral contest to gain some more members.
DaBaws if it's a dubstep forum I would be very interested in being an admin or staff for you.
(03-06-2011, 06:44 PM)Sin Wrote: [ -> ]DaBaws if it's a dubstep forum I would be very interested in being an admin or staff for you.
That sounds great Sin.
I'll keep it in mind.

However, we are three guys who started this out, so we don't need any staff at the moment.
However, I suggest you registering.

As soon as we got some things done, we will start advertising.
And trust me, when I say advertising, I mean advertising.

We're 100% dedicated, and will invest alot of time, money, and effort to this.

Regards.
Okay I'm about to register , looks great hopw to see it go big.
I hope so too.
Thanks for your support!
It looks really good so far, I know you still have a custom theme on the way. But you have kept it simple and generalized with the minimum number of forums. You don't want to have too many forums when you're just starting out.

Good job so far Smile
(03-06-2011, 07:18 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]It looks really good so far, I know you still have a custom theme on the way. But you have kept it simple and generalized with the minimum number of forums. You don't want to have too many forums when you're just starting out.

Good job so far Smile
Exactly what I'm thinking too.
Thanks for the lovely comment.
-Very appreciated!

You might consider making a favicon though now. I didn't get one when I opened the page
Favicon?
Explain please Smile.
Pages: 1 2