Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ahh.
I'm sorry to hear about it man... Let me know if you ever need to talk to someone about this. I'm available for late night discussions if need be. I would suggest just trying to get over it. If it didn't bother her that you miss her, it wasn't meant to be.
I know how you feel. It is a really bad feeling when someone you love gets torn from your life then acts like they don't know you. The best thing to do is to move on. There are plenty of fish in the sea, and it is only a matter of time till you catch one. Maybe an even better one than the previous Smile

Good luck.
Long distance relationship is hard. Me and my GF, which I left from my country, have this kind of relationship. Not that she ignores me or anything, but we always miss each other because we cannot do intimate acts anymore, in a physical way. It's been 2-3 years ago already but we are still together; although, there's a lot of doubt. It's just simply hard to live like it and me myself are thinking of breaking up with her and just look for one, which i can find in the new place I'm currently living.
It's better if you move ahead. Re-living our past over and over again will not make things any better nor will being stuck in the past. Things do happen and we may or may not be able to have prevented it. Nevertheless, it's done and is now time for us to move on.
Well just say " I miss you, but I'm to far away so it's to late for me. I should have acted sooner. "
Then if she doesn't reply, just think " I don't need that bitch, I can get a better girl."

Because you can .
[Image: baked1.png]