Support Forums

Full Version: Ahh.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't really need support, just need to get it off my chest. I liked this girl so so so so much. I than moved away. Now shes doesn't even bother talking to me anymore. I told her i liked her she didn't even care. I told her i miss her she didn't even say anything back but okay. It makes me mad and sad, ive been told i could get better than her but she was mostly ever thing i wanted. I just wish she would talk to me again. Victoire
Wow that sucks, just move on, I did. I found a cuter girl then the other bitch I liked. hehehehe....
How far did you move? You should tall to her in person and see what happens.
That sucks dude.
I'm afraid this would happen to myself.

As said, I think you should just find a new girl.
I know you didn't wanted support, but I would do that.

Good luck!
Dude, you moved right? There are a ton of girls. I've been through the same thing you've been through. Just learn to live life like George Clooney, bang her then let her go. <3
(03-06-2011, 03:51 AM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]How far did you move? You should tall to her in person and see what happens.

Appropriately 800 miles away.
(03-06-2011, 01:11 PM)Tears Wrote: [ -> ]Appropriately 800 miles away.

Oww, that is a lot. I know a lot of relationships going to waste because of distance.

If you have no change of moving back or her moving closer, it would be better to just end. Otherwise you would just hurt yourself more and more.

I'm not saying you should find a new girl. Just stay friends with her and live your life as you did before. If you start liking someone new then its good new, if not, nothing happens.
You should go meet up with her bro and hang out see if she starts to like you ?
(03-06-2011, 03:22 PM)Sin Wrote: [ -> ]You should go meet up with her bro and hang out see if she starts to like you ?

So he should visit 800 miles for that reason?
I personally wouldn't travel 800 miles, to meet a girl that started to get cold after I moved.
Pages: 1 2