Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backlinks?
with the new seo rules, ORIGINAL content is much more important than backlinks. Spun content is fine too. And another factor that counts is the number of pages on your site. The top ranked sites have thousands of pages which they have acccumulated over the years. Recommended tools: senukex, websitewitch
(03-03-2011, 03:31 AM)Gaijin Wrote: They can also be called Inbound links, these are the Incoming links to a web site.
Search Engines use these links to determine the popularity of an Website, depending on the number of backlinks.
The Backlinks get their importance value first from the Topic, if the site that has a Backlink to your site, also contains content on the same topic as your page, engines will consider your page for good information site.
The higher the Rank of the Website containg a link to your site, the better the results for shared keywords, for both sides, if however you're links are irrelevant to the contents of a site, engines may lower your page rank.

You don't need 100+ links, 10-20 High Quality relevant Backlinks will boost your rank by atleast 40%, the rest of the ranking is being determined by other factor, like relevancy and quality of the contents of the page these links are pointing to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backlink
Thanks for the short explanation, loud and clear!

However, where can you find these inbound links? Do you always need to buy them or can you build them yourself?
Back links are internal links that come from other websites to your website.For creating back links forum posting,directory submission,social bookmarking social networking are the ways.

rankingbyseo.com
Is there a certain guide on how to set up few backlinks for CPA?
i am also looking for SEO my web site

SAP Basis World -SAP ABAP Java HANA Netweaver Basis

please suggest me some good Ideas
In basic link terminology, a backlink is any link received by a web node (web page, directory, website, or top level domain) from another web node.

PPI Claims Made Simple
They pre load the page i think?
Awesome post.
Thanks dude.

tooshort

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to remove bad backlinks? Kopiko 3 1,019 03-06-2018, 11:41 PM
Last Post: jackluter
  Free 10k Backlinks Elitestate 59 11,190 08-03-2013, 03:19 PM
Last Post: VentroV
  Get 1000's of BackLinks with PR FOR FREE!! Statics 8 2,177 04-13-2013, 10:39 AM
Last Post: xxxxxnitinxxxxx
  ✔★✔ Boost your web site with free 10K Backlinks [Generator w/ auto-ping]DIRECT DL✔★✔ SmithyKing 0 1,109 03-16-2013, 08:02 PM
Last Post: SmithyKing
  Backlinks for Posting Pompano 4 1,126 08-03-2012, 09:24 AM
Last Post: mounikasiva