Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My grandparents died.
Sorry for your loss,really,how many years had your grandparents?
Really sorry for your loss. My grandma died 2 weeks ago. I know what is the pain.. She died from cancer. But.. Everything has an end. Everybody dies, its unstoppable. I can only tell you one more thing. I hope they will rest in peace!
I'm really sorry man, I lost my grandfather in an early age but not like this. You and your mom take care of each other, and maybe both of you will be comforted by each others company. If you need someone to talk to, I'm a good listener; you can IM me if you want to. Smile
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
I'm so sorry for your loss, my grandpa died by falling dwon stairs a month ago, i'm still sad.
Not to be a total prick, but your grandfather was stupid for shooting himself. He should have gotten help from your and your family.
Sorry dude, I lost all three off my grand parents and I never even met them Sad

I know how you feel, stay strong.
I'm very sorry for your loss, and my condolences to you and your family.

Time doesn't heal everything, but it definitely is of assistance. My best advice is to just make sure that your mother is okay. You'll find that helping others cope is also a great way to cope yourself. I've always been a strong believer that you learn things as you teach.

I hope things turn out alright. Be sure to keep us updated on the situation for extra assistance.

If you want to speak with me privately I would love to help you. Just send me a private message if you feel like you would benefit from talking with a non-judgmental stranger.
One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parent died, gf unsupportive chef222 2 742 04-18-2013, 02:48 AM
Last Post: chef222
  My father nearly died, girlfriend was totally unsupportive, I am beside myself... voar 6 2,806 09-06-2011, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Hardware
  my sister just died nomomydont 5 742 08-14-2011, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Akinova
  He died, April 20th 2011. Delicious 21 3,002 04-25-2011, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Crimson
  Dad died one year ago from today pics included Sunshine State 13 3,829 04-17-2011, 11:18 AM
Last Post: Methanity