Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did I make the right decision ?
I could tell that you're a great guy for doing that, but since you are a great guy, I think you do deserve a girl like her. Maybe you two can still be good friends.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
It's good that you ended it, if you guys got married you would hate each other
(02-24-2011, 11:16 PM)Mao Wrote: I could tell that you're a great guy for doing that, but since you are a great guy, I think you do deserve a girl like her. Maybe you two can still be good friends.

I don't really talk to her much anymore, but anytime she sees me. She happily says "hi, hows it going ?" I sort of like that though, I don't like breaking up with a girl and not being able to talk to her ever again.
[Image: baked1.png]
I respect your decision.

But don't underestimate yourself by saying things like "isn't right for".

I mean if you really liked her, then you could have always worked things out. I mean there is nothing like "being right for each other"

Your likes can be different. That shouldn't be a problem as long as there is trust and happiness Smile
I respect your decision. I am hoping that you told her in the right tone of voice though. Just reasons like this really pisses off a girl especially when being in a relationship. But what does your heart say about her? I know, a bit corny... But if you like her and want to be with her, then you should be with her. Not everyone is perfect in this world and will turn out on how you want them to be. But all I can say is that follow your heart.
(03-03-2011, 07:33 AM)Baked Wrote: I don't really talk to her much anymore, but anytime she sees me. She happily says "hi, hows it going ?" I sort of like that though, I don't like breaking up with a girl and not being able to talk to her ever again.

Well, at least you can let her know that you'll be there if she ever needs your help Smile
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
(03-03-2011, 10:55 PM)Subject13 Wrote: I respect your decision. I am hoping that you told her in the right tone of voice though. Just reasons like this really pisses off a girl especially when being in a relationship. But what does your heart say about her? I know, a bit corny... But if you like her and want to be with her, then you should be with her. Not everyone is perfect in this world and will turn out on how you want them to be. But all I can say is that follow your heart.

I did it perfectly I think, I have a deep voice but I can put a soft voice on when I want.

I think I said it and delivered the break up, quite well.
Thanks for your input though guys, it's really helping.

@don26 - I just didn't want her to start skipping school with me and stuff, she will do good for herself. She tried smoking weed for the first time with me, and I just though " She shouldn't be doing this, she's really good at sports. " so I just took a night with my best friend and we talked about what I should do.

I came to the conclusion of breaking up with her, but I do have some regret with it though. Don't get me wrong.

[Image: baked1.png]
I had the same issue, I went with the idea "opposites attract" so we went out for a few months but I felt bad, she has never smoked before and she was starting to get bad grades so I broke it off. I think you did the right thing, you wanted to protect her and thats why her friends respected/liked your decision.
If she still talks to you now , she'll allways be there bro nothing to worry about besides maybe it wasn't ment to be and you were smart for realising it ?
(02-22-2011, 06:09 AM)iTz Realiity Wrote: I don't think this is a question you could really ask SF. Everyone will give you a different answer depending on how they feel about it and there really is no definite answer. If anything, I would agree with Deltron in a way.
My opinion? People who have completely opposite personalities can still have a successful relationship, and I personally believe that those personalities shouldn't get in the way of a relationship. A relationship depends how much you care about the person, how much you like their personality and a few other things. Depending on what you consider a successful relationship, I have had a few in which both me and my partner had completely different personalities. I think you could have given it a shot and you would have been able to prove your own doubts wrong. I felt the same way when I got into a relationship before with someone who was different from me, but now I can't believe that.
tl;dr: Next time, give it a shot.
I agree with you here.

If I liked a girl, and she liked me, I wouldn't dumb her because we were different people.
People can have different hobbies, different music taste, different looks on the world etc., yet still have a succesfull relationship.

It's really up to yourself, if you made the right decision.
If you thinkk it was right, lets say it was right ;).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A hard decision Confused 10 1,721 05-28-2011, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Confusedhatter
  Was This The Right Decision ? robbiecee2 12 1,574 08-11-2010, 11:06 AM
Last Post: B00B4N3T