Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Do you enjoy writing?
Another old-ass thread.
:O

Anywho, nope I hate writing and I envy those who are skilled in that area.
[Image: ShutdownSig.jpg]
God, I love it! You can express so many feelings in something that you write. At the same time it makes you feel better to get it all out! I'm a writing fanatic so, lol. I think writing is a good past time for anyone. If you think you're good at it or not it's helpful.
[Image: HJzrC.png]
i like writing storys nd shiz.

but when it comes to maths, nonono.
Yah I enjoy a lot writing poems and stories.
I can never think of ideas for what to write. I only write very straightforward things, like reviews. I love to read though.
I really do.
I love going to English and expecting a creative story to come out of my teachers mouth.
Honestly, No. I hate writing stories, I don't really know why but I've never really liked writing stories and stuff (
Honestly, yes! I am currently in the MCR Team, I have to do a few server reviews a week, and they're quite long and detailed. I enjoy writing and I'm told I'm good at what I do. It's just so fun to write what you think, and be honest.
Sometimes I put alot of effort into writing, and I read it back later and I dont just hate it, but I feel embarrassed. Other times I write and I think it is a beautiful piece. Sometimes I write 200 posts I hate and 5 posts I like. I figure thats the only way to get better. Yes, I love writing, although, I dont think many people read what I write. I use it for venting and as a way to learn about myself. I write alot, and I can type really fast.
Certified Counselor
'*> PM here <*'
Yes,

I enjoy writing for it has the sense and the will to give me money
for a living,
yes it has the sense for me to buy expenses for my blog and spend thousands for ads,
yes it has the sense for me to support 2 of my children

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Writing Prompt: On An Island Eternal. 2 1,098 10-15-2016, 03:18 AM
Last Post: thomasf2220
  Writing stories in english Bat Wang 4 1,599 07-27-2015, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Antojose01
  writing a book mamba11111 5 1,365 07-27-2015, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Antojose01
  Creative writing class? Herbal 5 1,733 11-05-2013, 03:28 AM
Last Post: ElizabethLopez
  Descriptive Writing CoughSyrup 3 1,164 03-13-2013, 12:07 PM