Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Do you enjoy writing?
I used to love writing creatively, such as short stories and stuff like that. I almost dropped out of high school because I was writing a novel and I felt I was wasting time in school when I could have been writing. That was a few years ago though. How do you guys feel about writing? Now the only thing I write are blogs to help myself emotionally and gaming reviews on my new website.

This is just an extra, but if you play games and enjoy writing reviews, my website gamercore is in need of talented writers. So send me a PM if you think you might be interested in that.
Yes, I do enjoy writing. I feel that is a discipline. The successful writers whom I admire are those who write diligently on a day-to-day basis, while balancing family, study or a primary career.

Post your website in the Review section for more specific responses.
I enjoy a bit of writing now and again. I try to put quality in my writing without leaving out enough filler to keep it from being short.
"Why judge a life you can't change?"
You are an important person who deserves to be happy.
Yes, I really like writing essays when we have to do them at school and I always get good grades on them but I don't like writing stories or poems though.
Well, not really. In some cases, like writing online tutorials, yes possibly. For school though? No, not really.
[Image: freshprincesig.png]
Writing can be enjoyable at times, dependent on the subject at hand.
I enjoy writing if I can find the time and motivation to write.
I enjoy writing but if it's something good to talk about. I got 80 posts in 2 days, it's not a lot but for me is ;)
I enjoy writing until my hand starts to cramp, then I just cant stand it.
I sent you a PM about your offer.

I used to really love writing when I was younger. I liked writing short stories and poetry. Now I'm not too fond of it because most of my writing is for school assignments. I absolutely hate writing essays!
[Image: 236D6C1BC04C75C6D2E0000BD41E69BB.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Writing Prompt: On An Island Eternal. 2 1,072 10-15-2016, 03:18 AM
Last Post: thomasf2220
  Writing stories in english Bat Wang 4 1,560 07-27-2015, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Antojose01
  writing a book mamba11111 5 1,321 07-27-2015, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Antojose01
  Creative writing class? Herbal 5 1,684 11-05-2013, 03:28 AM
Last Post: ElizabethLopez
  Descriptive Writing CoughSyrup 3 1,137 03-13-2013, 12:07 PM