Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Do you enjoy writing?
I dont really like writing but when i very much bored i do it sometimes.
I don't enjoy writing, but I have a lot to say sometimes. The types of writing though alters my answer. Writing stories, I don't enjoy, what do you learn or take out of that, unless you are an author? Maybe expanding upon your creativity and imagination, along with other aspects of literature like vocab, grammar and spelling too, but other than that I find it useless. For what I write on a daily basis, writing a story isn't going to be much of an extra benefit anyway. Poems can be alright from time to time, however I still don't write many of them.

If you consider this writing, I like to express my intellect and help others, but the act of writing with a pen is extremely irritating to me. I get enough of it just having to write my signature down on paper if you were to keep count.
I cant stand writing, English is my worst subject. Not that I can't write a proper essay, just that I get bored by the second paragraph an throw random thoughts together for the rest of the essay.
I hate writing , used to hate english at school.

But reading is fine.
Yes i am really like writing because in my school every time if there is a competition like essay writing i am the one to attend and i proud my self.
Yeah, Writing's okay but your hand can hurt after a while, But it does make the time go by pretty quickly i must say.

I love to write rap lyrics so much. I do it almost every day!

when I am being forced to write in school I do enjoy it
Writing is good thing and all person needs this thing everyday in a life. Person can creative things by writing, you can solve the problem of bad writing by writing everyday. You can grow your thinking power by writing.
I love writing which is why I applied for the HF writers. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Writing Prompt: On An Island Eternal. 2 1,095 10-15-2016, 03:18 AM
Last Post: thomasf2220
  Writing stories in english Bat Wang 4 1,599 07-27-2015, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Antojose01
  writing a book mamba11111 5 1,365 07-27-2015, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Antojose01
  Creative writing class? Herbal 5 1,733 11-05-2013, 03:28 AM
Last Post: ElizabethLopez
  Descriptive Writing CoughSyrup 3 1,164 03-13-2013, 12:07 PM