Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Do you enjoy writing?
I'm working on developing characters and a story for something I'm planning on writing.

Now that they cut my cable, I should have much more free time to actually write something :/

[Image: photo-11.jpg]
I really like creative writing. It gets my mind full of ideas.
I enjoy writing and I have to in order to stay sane Smile. Rap is my passion no more foollen no more relaxen (as said by Mac Mille)
[Image: banner.jpg]
Its a perfect way to express your feelings.Writing out of the heart is like living a memory.
Yes I do. I often think whether or not to write my own personal story of my own life, trust me it's been very eventful to say the least. I used to do a lot of creative writing in school but not done any for a while now.
So you love writing....for me, I like to write stuff that I like. Mostly, I write how the future I want it to look like. Dropping school.....bad idea. In school, you can learn how to write better.
(02-17-2011, 10:56 AM)Eve Wrote: Yes, I do enjoy writing. I feel that is a discipline. The successful writers whom I admire are those who write diligently on a day-to-day basis, while balancing family, study or a primary career.

Post your website in the Review section for more specific responses.
Interesting. I prefer writers who possess a certain level of insight into their lives and can bring you into that moment and relive that moment just as they had. I find that writing is not a disciplinary thing imho; it's more a medium of expression...and you don't really go around, daily and with consistent discipline, telling people how you feel...it would be awkward and pointless. Take it as it comes, and let it flow. I see the best writers do so; and their words have more value per quantity than does the writers who writes because he "has to". But, again, that's just an opinion.
Signature limit - Staff.
I remember like 7 months ago my friend gave me a novel or Paolo Coelho named Devil and miss prym, (my first english novel i read) after that i became a fan of paolo read 4 more books, and one of Khalil jibran Broken wings they both inspired me decided to write a novel "Hostel" Based on my own hostel life. I'll write when ever i get time currently i am focusing on my studies/carier.
I do poetry in "URDU" language since my 8th class. So yeah i am attached with creative writing and reading books.
I enjoy writing. It allows me to express my thoughts and opinions and utilize my imagination.
Sometimes i enjoy writing if it is a interested topic, if you talk about school essays I hate writing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Writing Prompt: On An Island Eternal. 2 1,071 10-15-2016, 03:18 AM
Last Post: thomasf2220
  Writing stories in english Bat Wang 4 1,559 07-27-2015, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Antojose01
  writing a book mamba11111 5 1,321 07-27-2015, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Antojose01
  Creative writing class? Herbal 5 1,684 11-05-2013, 03:28 AM
Last Post: ElizabethLopez
  Descriptive Writing CoughSyrup 3 1,136 03-13-2013, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Dubai