Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
♥ ♥ ♥ Review Please ♥ ♥ ♥
Nice, I liked it
"Why judge a life you can't change?"
You are an important person who deserves to be happy.
From 1 to 10 I will rate you site a 6ish maybe 7. I like the GUI of the site, especially that it has a image upload side to it Smile
(02-16-2011, 05:38 PM)Im the 8th Gym Leader Wrote: Nice, I liked it

I'm glad you liked it.

(02-16-2011, 05:48 PM)F R O Z E ™ Wrote: From 1 to 10 I will rate you site a 6ish maybe 7. I like the GUI of the site, especially that it has a image upload side to it Smile

Thanks. Oui
[Image: imtBbq.png]
You have alot of guest. What's your method
(02-16-2011, 11:36 PM)iGids Wrote: You have alot of guest. What's your method

Confused It happened with time.

I like it,but please move ads under the links...it would look better by my opinion Smile
I guess you are on free hosts,the site loads slow,other than it,its good,if you wanna good and cheap hosting you can contact me Smile
(02-17-2011, 04:04 PM)Demogorgon Wrote: I like it,but please move ads under the links...it would look better by my opinion Smile

Sorry, couldn't get you. Confused

(02-17-2011, 08:39 PM)iGFx Wrote: I guess you are on free hosts,the site loads slow,other than it,its good,if you wanna good and cheap hosting you can contact me Smile

Thanks, but it's already under paid hosting. Oui
(02-14-2011, 05:38 PM)Quinlan Wrote: With over 130+ guests in one day, I guess you're much more successful than most forums - though the actual number of members could be higher. Even if the general forum "market" is very saturated, if you can find a core group of like 10-15 members, you should be able to grow.

What I would change:

Font (doesn't appear very crisp on my screen - Chrome on a 11" netbook)
AdBrite Ads (normally very annoying, and this is no exception)

Good luck!

that is actually a terrible thing. if he can get that kind of activity, that is good but if people arent registering then obviously there is something that needs to be improved in the site to make it more appealing. you can get all the guests that you want but if they arent interested in the site then they wont be coming back and that means you'll have to find a different group of people to get your activity from unless you can find a way to get all of the previous visitors to come back and register. You have to understand that concept before you know what makes a successful forum or how to go about a strategy to make a website/forum successful.
What is the point of this forum? Quality?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Please Review]Runetutor.net[Please Review] Thomas 5 1,619 05-07-2010, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Pk3r_Pjer