Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valentine's Day Gifts?
what would you suggest as a good present to give someone if you don't have any ideas of what to get her without having to ask her what she likes?

Suggestions please Smile
Flowers would be good along with chocolate. They always do the trick when it's valentines day Smile
[Image: siggp.png]
(02-13-2011, 03:32 PM)J4mmy Wrote: Flowers would be good along with chocolate. They always do the trick when it's valentines day Smile

This, and maybe a stuffed animal or tickets to a movie. :3
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
All good suggestions, the best part about the stuffed animal, which is what I was going to get her if I didn't have any better ideas, is that it will last for as long as the person keeps it. Movies, flowers, chocolates, are all temporary. Yet they are all still very good ideas, and are some of the most popular and common ideas for valentine's day.

Thanks for all of the contributing information Smile
Love can be temporary too, so that's why i do not prefer buying long lasting gifts until i know girl is serious with me and even though that would've been confirmed nothing can be sure. Happy Valentines Day for all of you!

~J4mmy
[Image: siggp.png]
I'm sorry if this is too late but you could get her some jewellry, e.g. ring, bracelet, necklace, earrings. If you want to make a really good impression, take her for a meal as well.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

More unusual gifts are scented candles, quality stationery, a subscription to Vanity Fair magazine, or tickets to a state gallery. Use tissue or Japanese paper to wrap, and double-sided ribbon to tie.
(02-14-2011, 07:55 AM)Eve Wrote: More unusual gifts are scented candles, quality stationery, a subscription to Vanity Fair magazine, or tickets to a state gallery. Use tissue or Japanese paper to wrap, and double-sided ribbon to tie.

Good stuff Smile thanks for that suggestion. I think that would be a secondary option for me since I don't exactly know what she likes to do yet or what she would want.

I'll take that into consideration for a second present for her possibly
How old is the person if I may ask which it is probably to late anyway. But if she is not to old get her a Stuffed Animal/ Jewelry/ Or just get some roses and a card. To some people it is the act of getting something not the actual gift.
[Image: jonysig.png]
(02-14-2011, 07:55 AM)Eve Wrote: More unusual gifts are scented candles, quality stationery, a subscription to Vanity Fair magazine, or tickets to a state gallery. Use tissue or Japanese paper to wrap, and double-sided ribbon to tie.

This is a good answer!, I think I may take this advise....,
Thanks for posting...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EG0761 adidas Ultra Boost 2020 Valentine’s Day jordan2019 0 443 01-26-2020, 06:26 AM
Last Post: jordan2019
  Hug Day Images 2016, Hug Day Wishes 2016, Hug Day Quotes 2016, Hug Day Greetings 2016 joyazzay 1 697 03-11-2017, 12:31 AM
Last Post: AjayDevgan
  What gifts did you get this year. :) AMD 6 838 01-20-2013, 11:26 PM
Last Post: tifenni
  Gifts for Girls. Eve 24 5,982 03-16-2011, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Untouch
  What are you doing for Valentine's Day? carltonbert 0 345 01-23-2010, 03:59 AM
Last Post: carltonbert