Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A warning to all Locker.z members.
(10-16-2009, 04:38 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: He got those pictures from the photo album on Locker.z's facebook.

I know, haha.

Of course they're going to have pictures like that. Use some common sense guys. Smile

How is a company going to make money if they're giving away Macs/360's/ipods constantly? That's right, they don't.

They give away 1-2 of each major prize each month. /scam
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

Locker-Z is not a Scam so you can stop saying that i got Head Phones from it

the reason y there awalys out you know how many ppl use Locker-z and are on daily?

they also tell you when there Re-Stocking so everyone will be on Refreshing 24/7
(10-16-2009, 04:39 PM)MreGSX Wrote: I know, haha.

Of course they're going to have pictures like that. Use some common sense guys. Smile

How is a company going to make money if they're giving away Macs/360's/ipods constantly? That's right, they don't.

They give away 1-2 of each major prize each month. /scam

They get money from partners(supplying the prizes), Liberty Media(Who funds Lockerz) and they will soon sell items as well.

Lockerz is a new site that is trying to get alot of people to join so they can start selling advertisement space to company's.

Lockerz is sponsored by liberty media,their CEO is VP at Amazon.com

How exactly does lockerz make money in the first place?
Advertisements. Same way google is one of the worlds biggest companies and it's just a search engine.

When the full site comes out theres going to be a shop separate from the ptz shop. Also, ads.

That answer your question?
[Image: ouwg0slq0vtagvzl4u8w.jpg]

Giveaway of the Day: [Image: ticker1.png]
Yup You know those Daily Questions You click everyday?

they make money off of those
there kinda like survey's But You dont know it
Okay, guys. You can use Lockerz if you like it that much. It's just not for me. I'd rather have a job and buy my own tech. (Much faster)

Have fun.

Where do they tell you when they are going to re-stock? I need to know so I can bookmark it.
It may be much faster and I guess its alot more expensive too. But thats my opinion.

(10-16-2009, 04:50 PM)Red X Wrote: Where do they tell you when they are going to re-stock? I need to know so I can bookmark it.
It may be much faster and I guess its alot more expensive too. But thats my opinion.

They "re-stock" on the 15th of every month. Usually the site will be down though. Big Grin

Uh, I forget the exact time. 8 p.m. eastern maybe?

I live in Eastern!

Go To Locker-z Click My Locker And Read The Messages
It depends on how you look at it.
For example, the site is STILL in beta, so parts of the webpage doesn't work, there's occasional server errors, etc.
As for the items at get redeemed, think about how many people on members on the site. You can't honestly expect the items to last for more than a few hours.

Obviously, they don't have enough items for everyone. It justs depends whether you know they're going to restock or not, etc.

In my opinion, it's not a scam. It's just one of those sites where they expect people to give up half way, and forget about it. They earn money through people answering the questions, and they don't lose as much, because not many people are that dedicated to the site.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WARNING about Palladous the freelance writing company BillysBadFurDay 0 547 10-26-2018, 02:07 AM
Last Post: BillysBadFurDay
  A Word of Warning about LR Fallenour 5 1,243 11-07-2010, 03:44 PM
Last Post: єץє
  35% Warning! ive only been here 2 days! Black Shadow 11 1,984 10-10-2009, 04:33 AM
Last Post: LaughingMan