Support Forums

Full Version: A warning to all Locker.z members.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi.

I'm exhausted so I'm not gonna type a huge page on this. But, I'm telling you now, Locker.z is not worth your time. I've been a member since its beta launch, and my friend continuously told me I shouldn't waste my time on it, but I ignored him 'cause I've seen videos of people receiving things from the website.

Well, after the two restocks yesterday and the one just an hour ago, I can safely say that it's basically a scam. Okay, it's not completely a scam, because 1 out of 10,000 people will get something, but there're SO many server errors and bad coding that 75% of the time, you'll get an error when trying to redeem something. That is, if someone hasn't gotten to it before.

A person on the facebook discussion page brought up a very good theory.

1. Clients pay Locker.z to ask us questions (animé vs manga, which radio site we like best, ect).

2. We answer them for ptz.

3. Locker.z buys 1 or 2 of each item listed.

4. A few people get items and say it's legit. Everyone else is told it's their internet's fault / a page error ect.

5. The cycle repeats.

I cannot believe I spent all this time on it.
My daddy always told me that nothing in this world is free. What do you know? He was right.

/qq.
Lockerz win. All you people that wasted your time Fail.
lol i registered there but i left it right away.

I left it because in both cases ( if it is a scam or not) i cannot redeem anything to my home.
true story bro
o wow i cant beileve this.....wtf
Lockerz looks like a scam just from reading what that guy posted in the money making section... Incredibly stupid.
what a waste of time
yep, they are scams Tongue
hmmm, thanks for the information bro Smile
i was thinking of reg but not anymore !
If you look at it right now the only stuff left (or most of it) is crappy desktop backgrounds, some donations, and something else nobody wants. I wonder why.
Pages: 1 2 3