Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help, my brother is almost killing me
Is he experiencing anything seriously emotional in real life?
(Breakups, friend's death, etc..)
(02-11-2011, 05:25 PM)iolaka Wrote: Is he experiencing anything seriously emotional in real life?

Hmm.. That might be the cause, you should consider this @ Original poster. Find out whats bugging\Pissing him off. Then try fixing it or confronting him about it. Help him with his life.

You need to sit down with your parents and brother and tell them how you feel. Hopefully letting it out will bring some sort of compromise or punishment for him. Wish you the best of luck...
[Image: l9JyP.png]
I know it's bothering you very much, but usually, things like this means that there is something troubling your brother. You can have a talk with him about school, or maybe his friends. He was asking for you to accompany him to the supermarket, so he probably is feeling very lonely and needs his brother. Of course if it goes on like this, you're going to have to tell your parents about it, then the police if they don't listen/believe.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
(02-11-2011, 05:25 PM)iolaka Wrote: Is he experiencing anything seriously emotional in real life?

Not that I know
(02-11-2011, 07:49 PM)Mao Wrote: I know it's bothering you very much, but usually, things like this means that there is something troubling your brother. You can have a talk with him about school, or maybe his friends. He was asking for you to accompany him to the supermarket, so he probably is feeling very lonely and needs his brother. Of course if it goes on like this, you're going to have to tell your parents about it, then the police if they don't listen/believe.

The problem is not that he feels lonely, he's just a retarded WoW addict
My friend suffered this exact same problem and in the end he completely broke down and went nuts. When his brother went to sleep he repeatedly hit him with a bat untill his parents dragged him off. His brother has never started anything since.

ontopic
Just attack him when he least expect's it. Your parents don't seem like they are doing much moreover im sure a 19 year old can kick a lock of a wooden door. If you attack him with a bat or something from behind he will be confused to what is going on. Start by hitting the side of his knee once that brakes he will then be powerless.

Edit:
"he's just a retarded WoW addict "

Oh my god lol, he only starts on you because he knows he could win in a head on fight. And the fact that he likes to act like a bigman when really hes just a WOW player makes me lol so much.
[Image: sinaturee.png]
He's just a WoW player? Cancel his subscribtion if you want revenge, aha.
That would only make him madder, try playing with him, he probably just wants a friend.
[Image: l9JyP.png]
Most families who have a violent individual are reluctant to go to the police for the reasons you mention: the family relationship, and the reluctance to draw attention. Your parents will probably try to reason with your brother rather than inform any external authority.

You are a minor who has been physically assaulted by your adult brother, and you have the right to report him to the police. File a statement at your local police station. This counts as a non-criminal record on your brother, and you will probably be given the option to file an intervention order against him. If he breaches it, he will risk getting arrested and getting a criminal record. It is more effective than a lock on your door, as the law will protect you from any further physical or emotional abuse from him.

Please visit a clinic, a hospital, or your school physician with your story. Your brother hurt you, and a health professional needs to attend to you as soon as possible.
He's simply picking on you due to the age factor difference. Tell your parents, as I assume you have already done. If they don't do anything, I'm sorry to say but you've ran into a big problem. Surely, your mother should help out in this situation, she was the one who brought you into the world and raised you. Are you sure your brother abused you due to your reply?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't understand my brother UnderGroundMerlin 5 1,129 10-16-2014, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Diabolic
  About my brother... Vexna 29 4,090 08-07-2011, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Bauer
  this is KILLING me! Reykjavik 7 1,108 06-21-2011, 08:33 AM
Last Post: sockatobi
  This is killing me and driving me mad. ........ 7 1,717 03-06-2011, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Ruyuk
  Gaming killing my relationships? Please help. iTz Realiity 54 17,859 03-06-2011, 07:18 AM
Last Post: Ruyuk