Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help, my brother is almost killing me
(02-16-2011, 06:00 PM)Epicly Wrote: Call the police if it does keep happening, <snip> lock you doors, and stay your distance from him.

I don't think if there would be any need of calling a police in family problems. Please be mature and post some meaningful advises instead of acting like 8 year kid here.
(02-18-2011, 02:27 PM)Jack- Wrote: Or hopefully, he will never assault you again.

My suggestion is to keep your distance from him, don't provoke him, and keep something to defend yourself with. Obviously you won't want to hit your brother with a baseball bat, but if it makes him back off then it's done it's job.

I would definitely talk to your parents about it too, you don't have to feel alone about it. Tell them that you are scared to be with him, and are concerned about your safety. If he does it again, call the police, it's better to stop it soon rather than later.
why wouldn't he hit his brother with a baseball bat? I don't care who it is self defense is self defense if i had a older brother doing something like this if he tried id slam anything around me over his head. i have almost stabbed my cousin for trying to hit me with a crow bar..... but if this can be settled without violence that is the best way to do it just talk to him or your parents to see if you can stop him. if not then so be it protect yourself next time he trys to hurt you.
[Image: psychois21.png]
You should make sure your parents solve it.
You can get a private conversation to your parents about it. Say them that the problem is so big that you even posted on a forum.

Also, maybe if you tell everyone near your brother like his friend, etc, he may be ashamed then stop...
Ask your parents to make him stop. If he doesn't stop, get a knife and stab him in his leg; then throw him down and drag him into your room and keep him down. Show him your mentally ill so that he will never mess with you again. Don't try to hurt him too much since he is your brother and I can see you love him.
Your brother is just a prick. I would beat the fudge out of him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't understand my brother UnderGroundMerlin 5 1,122 10-16-2014, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Diabolic
  About my brother... Vexna 29 4,053 08-07-2011, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Bauer
  this is KILLING me! Reykjavik 7 1,108 06-21-2011, 08:33 AM
Last Post: sockatobi
  This is killing me and driving me mad. ........ 7 1,717 03-06-2011, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Ruyuk
  Gaming killing my relationships? Please help. iTz Realiity 54 17,831 03-06-2011, 07:18 AM
Last Post: Ruyuk