Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Multiple Suggestions.
What about plugins that are not updated regularly, I can find plenty and many of them are very useful!
Well....that all you guys are playing to "guess-guess" can PM me the vulnerable plugins?
maybe i am using it on my forums ¬_¬!
Bumping for my forum sake
(10-15-2009, 06:04 AM)Glas Wrote: Bumping for my forum sake

Dude no-one will hack ur forum relax. They only hacked HF because they thought we ddos'd them unless ur really bad. remove plugin-s
(10-05-2009, 02:05 PM)MyNameIs940 Wrote: I doubt this site will get defaced as not many people know about it yet, and the only reason hf was defaced was because some skiddies started ddosing websites and saying they are from hackforums.

omni said they were iranians who wanted to say crap to America. The skiddies then retaliated because the iranians posted their url. well it is HF. Lets maintain SF free from those.
Then stop talking about HF. All you people bring over your petty differences from HF to here. You guys keep talking about it. Omni wants to put it behind him, let him. This is Supportforums, not Hackforums. If you want to talk about HF, go to HF. Quit bringing it up. Quit talking about it. Quit arguing about it.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(10-15-2009, 07:12 AM)Grizzly Wrote: Then stop talking about HF. All you people bring over your petty differences from HF to here. You guys keep talking about it. Omni wants to put it behind him, let him. This is Supportforums, not Hackforums. If you want to talk about HF, go to HF. Quit bringing it up. Quit talking about it. Quit arguing about it.

I support this.
You can already see warning percents look at mine...
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
Lol they're talking about everyone's warning percentage.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ideas and Suggestions to Better the Site Hуѕтєяιa X™ 14 3,048 12-18-2011, 02:21 PM
Last Post: ★Cooldude★
  My suggestions for Coding Support n00bikscube 3 1,074 11-28-2011, 08:17 PM
Last Post: ThisIsAThrow
  [SUGGESTIONS] Money Making Online, SF Marketplace, and Reputation Peter L 18 3,835 10-31-2011, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Peter L
  Some Suggestions Akinova 6 1,232 08-12-2011, 01:08 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Too Many Suggestions. Jacob 1 674 05-07-2011, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Resistance