Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Star Brush (High Quality Resolution) Download
[Image: starz.png]

Here's a star brush that I created in phtoshop myself, that i'm allowing for public downloads. Hope you guys like this, and find a use for it somewhere.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?jn82lajohpaa8or
Looks great, I love it.
[Image: iTijPACh1qYlA.png]
Personal Blog | Forever and Always <3 Mell
looks good, thanks for it
nice brush, good job (y)

Q
Thanks for all the comments, I made the design, but I wanted to use it as a sort of "Template" for future projects, which made me make a brush out of it. and it turned out looking fairly nice. It's a higher resolution as well which will help for quality.

Created using the pen tool, and modified/cropped with the pentool, to get a little bit more of a sharper edge, and point in the center.

If you have a lower size setting with this brush, and you use it to make lines or anything like that, it can make a really interesting pattern too. You just have to fool around with the scatter and size variation settings for the brush preset.
It's nice, but I think you should have probably waited until you had a small collection, and released it as part of a pack.
(02-01-2011, 02:16 PM)Fragma Wrote: It's nice, but I think you should have probably waited until you had a small collection, and released it as part of a pack.

I have another few more that I could have added Smile but it's for private use for myself only until I decide that I would like to give them out. Lots of good Abstract designs in my 4 other brushes. But that's about all i've made.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I get better resolution on PS CS4 n00bikscube 9 1,434 03-09-2013, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Toph
  How To Create A Christmas Star! Plutonium 10 4,825 03-02-2011, 06:25 PM
Last Post: iMario
  5 Star Chick bkotz 11 1,437 02-11-2011, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Triny511
  Star Wars, C4Vendetta 8 1,024 11-23-2010, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Preeminent
  Star Wars signature Untouch 9 865 10-06-2010, 08:43 AM
Last Post: bkotz