Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you intersted in graphics?
(01-30-2011, 12:18 AM).//Xypher Wrote: Yeah, I started it a week ago today.

Looks like a great site, with loads of potential. I'll be sure to sign up! Smile
(01-29-2011, 11:52 PM).//Xypher Wrote: Looks good, I am going to have to work hard to beat you guys. x)

Rather than competing, we could always affiliate?

(01-30-2011, 06:51 AM)Fragma Wrote: Rather than competing, we could always affiliate?

That is always an option as well. ^^ Later though, we are working on making a special affiliates system.
[Image: iTijPACh1qYlA.png]
Personal Blog | Forever and Always <3 Mell
What do you guys think of merging the two sites together?
(01-30-2011, 11:50 PM)Deltron Wrote: What do you guys think of merging the two sites together?

Merging which two sites together? I don't think Xypher would want to merge his site into TalkGFX. Especially if he just started the site, there's no benefit if you were to go ahead and do that. Plus people create their own sites to have admin power for themselves, and have the challenge to succeed on their shoulders. That would defeat the purpose of him creating the site.
(01-30-2011, 11:57 PM)Infinity Wrote: Merging which two sites together? I don't think Xypher would want to merge his site into TalkGFX. Especially if he just started the site, there's no benefit if you were to go ahead and do that. Plus people create their own sites to have admin power for themselves, and have the challenge to succeed on their shoulders. That would defeat the purpose of him creating the site.

I see where you're coming from. Thumbsup
Looks like a good site, i'm not into graphics alot though.
Merging isn't something I am interested in, sorry... My forum isn't something I started for luls or for money, it is more of a self dedication test and kind of one of the few things keeping me interested in a boring life.
[Image: iTijPACh1qYlA.png]
Personal Blog | Forever and Always <3 Mell
Yeh I'm not keen on merging either. But affiliating would be something I'm interested in, once you have you affiliate system set up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graphics Chan - Graphics|Art|Anime|Manga Discussion Forum! Xypher 0 1,365 01-30-2011, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Xypher