Support Forums

Full Version: Are you intersted in graphics?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Sign up for Talk GFX, the upcoming graphics forum. The site is brand new, and it is growing by the minute!

A Star Member award is given to the first 100 members!

Register now, as it only takes a a minute or now and it is very much appreciated. Thumbsup
I registered the other day after having to wait for activation Smile Fragma finally got me in though through PMing him
Registering now,
I'll check it out for awhile.
(01-22-2011, 03:54 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]I registered the other day after having to wait for activation Smile Fragma finally got me in though through PMing him

Good to hear that you got activated. Smile

(01-22-2011, 04:59 PM)Tyler8746 Wrote: [ -> ]Registering now,
I'll check it out for awhile.

Thanks for registering!
I'm very pleased with the progress Talk GFX has made even just today.

15 of our 20 members all registered today, and posting activity is picking up quite nicely.

(01-22-2011, 05:18 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]I'm very pleased with the progress Talk GFX has made even just today.

15 of our 20 members all registered today, and posting activity is picking up quite nicely.

That's great. C'mon people, sign up for Talk GFX. It only takes a minute or two, and is very much appreciated. Victoire
registered earlier on under the HF nick that use [Techie,itd already been registered on here],though only just had time to post anything about it.
nice looking forum,and theme!
just bookmarked it now,as was using dads PC earlier.
(01-23-2011, 12:42 PM)Silent Scream Wrote: [ -> ]registered earlier on under the HF nick that use [Techie,itd already been registered on here],though only just had time to post anything about it.
nice looking forum,and theme!
just bookmarked it now,as was using dads PC earlier.

Thanks for registering man. It's much appreciated! Victoire

I register'd but im not going to be active right away I have exams to study for..
(01-23-2011, 12:50 PM)Zerb Wrote: [ -> ]I register'd but im not going to be active right away I have exams to study for..

No problem at all. I have to study for finals also. Pinch
Pages: 1 2 3 4